Baby....Baby...Babe!!!!

Erica

after we hung up with Mrs. William we told King he was getting a brother too...he was so happy I knew he would be happy...the last three days have been crazy the moment we was a prove we had to get the house checked, interviewed again and again bring our records....uhhhh so much need to be done before  we could get Manny....Cyn you ready...

C:YEA....we was going to pick up Emmanuel...or Manny as Erica say finally...you told King..

E: hell no if I did there is no way we got him to sleep  last night u was already walking the floor watching the clock...

C:I didn't mean to keep u up baby....she helps me into the car...Im just so ready to pick up Manny and bring him home....

E: I know....she starts the car..i was up anyway well let's got get out baby...

C: uhhh..I can't wait...when we walked in to Act of Love we was rushed into officials...oh lord baby I hope this isn't other damn interview am so tried to of talking about me..

E: I know baby..she rubs Cyn leg....but we are here now Manny is coming home with us today....

C: I just can't wait can u move ur hand baby im already horny as it is...

E: baby...she smile at Cyn...u should have to told me before we left...

C: I should have but...she kissing Erica...then we would be late...

E: hahaha right but we could a quickly in before....I remember when King was 1 it was a lot of sleepless nights....she moves closer to Cyn and start to move her hand up her dress...I mean who knows when we will have time to make love...she pulls Cyn into kiss

C: baby we can't....she kiss her back....not now anyway....I will take care of u later....Cyn grabs Erica face before she could grab her left breast the door opens...Mena....I push her hands away from her the door opens...Hello

Phillies: hey am Phillies William I called u about place a child with u....she reach her hand out...

E: hey nice to meet u...shaking her hand...

P: nice to meet u Cyn...looked over at Cyn....an sorry if I mixed ur names up...u took look so much alike

C: hahaha...its okay a lot people mix's us up...she shakes her hand...am Cyn and this is my wife Erica..she looks over and smile at Erica.....

P: am so sorry Mrs. Mena...she looks to Erica...it was lot going on today we got 6 new babies....

E: that's fine we understand things come up...she looks over a Cyn...we do have a 7 year old....

P: hahaha King right...lovely name let me just get ur file here...I see her Mrs.Mena Cynthia that's u reality lost your brother how are u doing....

C: am okay...Erica  grabs her hand...its hard but we getting through it...she smile at Erica...

P: am sorry for your lost...well I hope to bring u some good to u today...someone knock on there door...come in Sarah

E:hope so..we could us some good news today....

Sarah: an sorry...you told me to tell u when the Mena baby gets here...and he is here

P: yes...I will be right back with your baby...

C:did u hear that the Mena baby...we have a baby...she jumps up

E:baby clam down we don't need two babies...

C:hahaha am sorry I just can't wait...I mean baby did u think we will every get here...