She Mines

Cyn

Last night was still such a blur my head was killing me and who every was knocking on the door wasn't helping my head.  i could feel something smooth and soft rubbing up against my face the smell of jasmine in the ear.  When i open my eyes and see her laying there her silky smooths skin felt so good on mines.  i could lay there and watch her sleep forever she seem so at peace i kiss her on her forehead then easy out the bed so i didn't wake her. I grab my robe and run to the door so they didn't wake Erica. When i reach for the door that's when it all hit me everything that happened last night came back to me. I was getting married i was going to marry the love of my life who every was at the door had to go. I open the door...yes!

Rich: well hello baby daddy is...what are you doing here?

Cyn: shouldn't i be asking you the same thing?

Rich: yea well i belong here..

C: no you don't you have lost your mind if you think anything here is for you

R:man what you talking about i long Erica to you...

C: can we not talk about Erica like she a fucking object she not some little play thing that you can pull out when you every you want.

R: whatever Erica is whatever i say she is if she want make this music i would take from her again

C: and you..you CORNY BASTERD.

R: let me be corny i will be corny all the way to the back you feel me...

C: no and you go head and be corny all the way to the bank without Erica is my girl...i was about to close the door when...

R: so i guess she didn't tell you that i asked her to marry me...the look on you fast she didn't...ask about that.

C: No she didn't tell me because it doesn't matter anymore Rich she is MINES you had her and you didn't no how to treat her so she moved on with your life.

R:am trying to as soon as i get your BIRD ASS out my way so i can get whats MINES YOU NOT NOTHING BUT A PLACE HOLDER IN HER LIFE.

C:yea this" PLACE HOLDER" got her love, her heart, and her ring...i hold my hand out so he can see the ring my baby got me...the look on her face said it all i fixed his ass.

R: That's fine you can have all that but, u can make her dreams come true what can you do...make her a drink...

C:Yea and i make her dream come true too she doesn't jump throw no damn hops to get you to at her and not talking about her just for sex look at the person she is...

R: that some old girly shit am MAN...

C:So and if you was every her man you would have took the time out to see her for who she really is...good-bye Rich.. i close the door.

Erica

I wake up hearing Cyn yelling what the hell is going i must have been dreaming i get out if bed and go in the bathroom for my robe when i went to wash my face i see my hand. I looked down at it that when it me i hit me Cyn came in last night and she proposed to me oh my god i could believe am get married to my soul mate. I finish up in the bathroom and go out and look for #HER...Cyn CYN CYN CYN...my back was to the door when she came in put her arms around me.

C:yes Queen Erica...i lean and kiss the side of her neck

E:hahaha where was you at i woke up and you wasn't there?

C: taken out the trash...did you need me?

E: of course i need My fiance...I turn around her face and lean in for kiss