Chapter 21

Hiccup took off on Toothless with the Sword of Truth. He soon met up with Jack and Rapunzel who immediately asked what happened.

"She has her."

"We have to rescue her then!" Rapunzel said.

"She doesn't exactly want to be rescued," Hiccup said slowly.

"What's that suppose to mean? She betrayed us?!" Jack blurted.

"Oh gods, it's not like that... Merida's under some type of...spell," Hiccup quickly explained.

Rapunzel gasped. Then said, mostly to herself, "I can bring her back."

"What?" Both Jack and Hiccup asked in unision.

"My healing song, it has the answer right in it! 'Change fate's design. Save what has been lost!"

"Bring back what once was mine..." Hiccup said, pondering.

Rapunzel turned to Jack and smirked.

"What?" Hiccup asked.

"Inevitable," Jack said.

Rapunzel giggled.

"What!?" Hiccup asked again.

"Nothing, let's go save the red-headed, spell bound girl."

"You could have just said 'Merida'," Hiccup said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't sound as cool," Jack smirked.

Hiccup rolled his eyes.

...

Back in Scotland, Merida was nowhere to be seen. Her parents said she left shortly after Hiccup did.

...

"Great!" Hiccup kicked at the dirt and threw up his arms in frustration.

"We'll get her back, Hic," Rapunzel assured him.

"Yeah," Jack said simply.

"Thanks guys, but aren't you just a little bit worried? She could be getting tortured right now, and we aren't doing anything to help her!"

"Hiccup! We need our rest too! If we're going to help Merida, we have to be fully prepared." Rapunzel said stirnly.

"We're are doing what we can, but we have no clue where she even is!" Jack yelled.

Rapunzel spoke up, "Uh guys... I think we do..."

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short. I promise to make the next one a little longer. Oh! And do you like the picture on the side? Made it myself!