Chapter 6

Jack flew up to get a bird's eye view of the situation.

Jack: "There's no sign of him, or the dragon."

Merida started up the mountains.

Rapunzel: "What are you doing, we can't walk that far!"

Merida: "It was my fault. Ay have to bring him back."

Jack: "You're going to kill yourself."

Merida: "Well, are ye commin' with me?"

Rapunzel: "We couldn't possibly get up there. And sneak in. And get out of there without someone on our tail."

Jack: "Okay, okay. We need a plan."

...

Hiccup got up, only to realize his feet and hands were chained to the wall. He tried to wrestle out of them, but they were too sturdy. "Oh, the gods hate me."

He looked to the knife in his belt, covered up with his fur vest.  He wondered if it was possible to cut through the metal.

Just then the lock in the door clicked and the door swang open. The green skinned witch showed herself for the first time, as a person. Or whatever she was.

She grinned, "How are you, my pet?"

Pet? Hiccup thought. "I'm not a pet." He kept his face stern.

"Oh, child.. what else would you be to me? And I'd hate to use the word 'prisoner'."

"You just did," Hiccup mumbled under his breath.

"Silly me." She said, hearing Hiccup. "Now, before you get too anxious to leave, I have a proposition to make."

"What's that?" 

"I want you... to tell me everything you know about your little friends." She came up to him quickly and pushed him to the wall without even touching him. "Every. Last. Detail!" Maleficent backed off, but Hiccup stayed, unable to move, to the wall.

"Or?" He grunted.

"Or..I set you free. But under these conditions: You tell your friends to go far, far away. Far enough as I don't even hear much less see any of you. Ever. Again!"She said with a  twist of her hand, making Hiccup's joints want to pull apart.

"Ahh!" He painfully yelled, "Aren't. You. Planning. On getting rid. of us. anyway?" He grimaced from the pain.

"I intend to do much better things with them...Once I know who I'm fighting."

"They WHY did you start this.. in the first place?"

"It's only a simple show. I defeat the most powerful heros, I get-" She couldn't finish. A dragon stuck his head through the window.