chapter 6 the konoha 12

this chapter will get a little heated, no lemons quiet yet, just kissing, so if you want to skip that I will mark it so you won't have to read it. thank you for reading and enjoy.

Hinata pov

Today is December 27th, my 19th birthday. A few days ago, Naruto and I decided to tell all of our friends about us being a couple. To be honest, I was a bit nervous. Not that our friends would disapprove, just the fact that we are the first couple out of all our friends. That small detail went through my head all the night before. When I got up earlier this morning, I walked to my dresser which had a mirror on it. looking at it, I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. After I did, I smiled and started to get ready for the day. I was still in my pajamas, just a simple lavender tank top with black spandex shorts. Why I decided to wear this to bed, I have no idea, it's just comfortable to sleep in I guess. I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. It wasn't long till I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I couldn't hear who it was, but I could hear Hanabi talking to them. I started to hear footsteps come upstairs. I simply brushed it off my shoulders and continued to get ready. I quickly stopped when I heard a knock at my door. I put my brush down and looked towards the door,

"yes? come in," I said. I wish I asked who it was first.

Naruto pov

not too long ago, I was welcomed inside of the Hyuga compound by Hanabi. She told me that Hinata was upstairs getting ready and that I could make my way up. I did. when I got in front of Hinata's room, I knocked on the door.

"yes? come in," I heard her say, I slowly opened the door peaking in. when I did, I saw Hinata in a tank top and spandex shorts. she blushed hard and screamed. my eyes widened and I quickly closed the door. I held on tightly to the doorknob. after a minute I could feel the door start to shake a little. I stepped away from the door as it opened. Hinata stood on the other side still in the same outfit.

"I'm sorry, I was just a bit shocked, you can come in," she said opening her door more for me to come in. I happily walked inside looking at her. she closed the door after I got in. I took a seat on the bed looking at her. she looked back at me and smiled widely.

"happy birthday Hinata," I said with a smile and I pulled out a small box from my pocket. it was a black velvet box with a purple bow on top of it. I handed it to her. she looked at me happily opening it. when she did her eyes widened and she looked at me with wide eyes. she put the box down revealing a small silver chain with just a simple purple gem in the center.

"Naruto, I love it, thank you so much," she said happily walking towards me. I grabbed the bracelet and wrapped it around her wrist clasping the two ends together. I looked up at her with a smile, she smiled back at me.

"I knew you would like it. when I saw it, I just thought it would look beautiful on you. I know its not much, but I know that you don't need no big gem on you to make you happy," I said grabbing her hands. she smiled and pulled her hands away from mine and placed them on my cheeks. she slowly pulled my face towards hers and her lips softly touched mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her lips were soft and warm. I moved my hand towards her hips slowly kissing her softly still. As soon as my hands touched her hips, she moved her hands down to my shoulders, and soon they went around the back of my neck. the kiss, slowly getting deeper, I pulled her into my lap. she sat comfortably closing the small gap we had left between us. unknowingly, I slowly started to open my mouth some. This is something, we have never done. Yes, we have kissed several times, but we never officially made out. is this where it was headed. apparently, it was once I started to feel Hinata's lips part as well. our lips intertwined with each other, completely oblivious to what is around us. we were in our own space and that is all that mattered. she moved her lips softly as did mine slowly making the kiss deeper.  eventually, I could feel something touch my lips, other than Hinata's lips. It was her tongue. She wanted our kiss to become deeper, I didn't deny it.