chapter 1: the last

[Naruto pov]

If it world was going to end, who would you spend the last day on earth with? When I was first asked that question, I didn't know the answer, but now, twelve years later, I finally know who I would spend my last day on earth with, and that, is Hinata Hyuga.

Love. It's scary sometimes. Why? Because you never know if someone feels the same way for you. But Hinata, the girl who has known me for over fifteen years, who I ignored, who I thought was weird, the girl that always watched me, always followed me, always cheered me on. She has always loved me. When I fought pain, she risked her life for me, she told me, that she loved me. I never felt love before. I never had parents to teach me what it was or what it felt like, but when Hinata said she loved me, I could have sworn I felt my heart race, and my body became warm, I thought, was this what love felt like? And now, two years later, I find out I was right. I love Hinata Hyuga, and that's that.

I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to keep her in my arms. I wanted to kiss her again. So, I did. I lifted her chin up and I softly planted my lips on hers. They were cold against mine, they were soft, I could just kiss her forever. I loved this feeling. Though, it dissent last long. Hinata and I quickly pulled away after hearing Sai, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Hinata's little sister Hanabi, walk towards us. We looked at them and we both blush pretty hard.
"It's about time you noticed you, idiot," Sakura said to me. Hinata just laughed softly. I smiled looking down at her.
"Your wrong Sakura, I've noticed her for a while, I was, just really unsure of what I felt," I started. Hinata looked up at me and smiled. "But now, I know that I truly love Hinata," I finish with a soft blush on my cheeks, Hinata's blush was a bit darker than mine, but it just looked cute.

We decided on forever, and forever by your side, Hinata is where I will be. I promise.

Chapter 1 complete!!!
I know it's short and I'm sorry but the first chapter is always hard to Write.