chapter 5: please stay

[Hinata pov]
"Ok sure, Sakura, Sai, and Shikamaru know about us, but, no one else does, so, we should tell our friends," Naruto said to me as we walked down the streets of Konoha. The air was cool and crisp. I hung close to him hugging his arm tightly as I looked up at him.

"If you want to, I have no problem with it," I said smiling. "Maybe we can do it on my birthday since its coming up," Naruto looked at me and smiled,
"I think that's a great idea,"

  It wasn't long until we got back to the Hyuga compound. Our hands were linked together as I was hugging him tightly. I honestly didn't want him to leave. With father in the hospital, I feel open to anyone, that someone could take me again. I know it's not going to happen but, then again, anything could happen.

  "Hinata?" Naruto said looking down at me. I looked up at him slightly.
"Y-yes, Naruto?" I said back to him.
"Are you alright? You..keep hugging me tighter," Naruto said. My eyes widen and I quickly move away from him. I sigh and looks down and I rub my arm softly in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry, I guess, somethings have been going through my mind," I said quietly. He moved towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked looking into my eyes with his cool blue ones. I could stare into them forever, it's like they are an endless path, just taking you somewhere, but you don't know where.
"Hinata?" I heard my name. I snapped back into reality and nodded.
"Yes, I would like to talk about it, if you don't mind, " I said looking back at the ground. I then felt his fingers go under my cheek lifting my head up to look at him smiling.
"Of course, let's go inside though, your face is so cold, you need to warm up, alright," he said smiling taking my hand. I smiled and nodded walking next to him into the Hyuga compound.

[Naruto pov]
Hinata and I sat in her room inside the Hyuga compound.  We sat on her bed with her shaking. A few years fall from her eyes as I softly rub the top of her head, comforting her.

"Naruto....do you think...you can stay with me tonight?" Hinata asked. My eyes widened a little. I mean, I get that she's scared because her father's not here, he's in the hospital, but, me staying hear seems kind of risky. What if her father comes back overnight and he sees me in bed with her?
"Naruto?" I heard my voice again. I looked over at Hinata and sighed smiling.
"Ok, but, only for tonight, I don't want your father thinking the wrong thing," I said with a small blush. She blushed as well but smiled.
"Don't worry, Sakura said he won't be out till later on this week, just a lot of things have been going through my head lately and I'm just paranoid, "
"Its alright Hinata, let's just lay down and go to bed, it's getting late," I say laying back on her bed opening my arms. She smiled and bent down on top of me as I closed my arms around her. I softly kissed the top ok f her head rubbing her back softly. She smiled closing her eyes. I smiled as well as my eyes started to close as well.