chapter 2: konoha

[Hinata pov]

The sun started to rise by the time we all got back to the Konoha gates. Shikamaru insisted on naruto taking me and Hanabi home while he, Sai, and Sakura go to Lord sixth to report back. So right now Naruto and I were walking back together, hand in hand, with Hanabi ahead of us. I kept looking up at Naruto. occasionally, I would see him look down at me and we would both smile at each other.

"Can you two hurry up?" Hanabi said from ahead of us by the Hyuga gates. Naruto and I laughed softly and nodded getting to the gates. I opened them for Hanabi could walk inside. Before I did, Naruto grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and smiled down at me. I smiled back at him. He placed his hand on my cheek lifting my face to his and he softly kisses my lips. I closed my eyes while he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck while his hands move down to my hips pulling me closer. We stayed like this for a short time until I felt we were being watched. I pulled away from Naruto and there stood Hanabi at the gates.

"Big sister, come on, I'm tired," she said as Naruto and I smiled.
"I'll see you tomorrow, alright,or...later in today," Naruto said laughing softly rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and smiled, he smiled and bent down and kisses me softly on my forehead before he turned to walk away. That's when Hanabi grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.
"Come in Juliet,"

Again sorry for the short chapter, but the story is just starting so the chapters will gradually get longer when we get more into the story, thanks for reading you guys.