& T W E N T Y T H R E E &

Everything has changed, Dumbledore's back, Umbridge was taken away by centaurs, Voldemort is no longer inside our heads, and Harry and the others returning to Hogwarts safe and sound. Fred, George, and I had to return as well to talk with Dumbledore over our actions.

"I think you three you know why you're here?" Asked Dumbledore as we were in his office.

"I don't not blame for what you all did, you did the right thing by going home. Dolores Umbridge lied to the three of you plus the others by keeping Kamryn here. With those actions upon courage, you all are not punished. I dealt with Fudge. Kamryn, you've already graduated from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, congratulations." Said Dumbledore

"Thank you Professor."

"To you, Mr. George Weasley. Your owls were not so great with Professor Umbridge, same to you Mr. Fredrick Weasley but, your past owls were passed, you both have enough to leave Hogwarts as adults. Congratulations."

"Thank you Professor Dumbledore."

"Professor, will Umbridge come back?" I asked

"No, she will not. I have not known to where she is at right at this moment but, I'm sure the Ministry will find her."

"Will Harry and I be alright?"

"Yes, Voldemort will return but, in the end he has been defeated once again. He has left your thoughts by yours and Harry's strength. Another day, the dark lord will return. Just not today. I'm sorry for your lost of your god-father. Sirius was an excellent student, even though he'd liked to prank everyone and put smiles on peoples faces. In the end, he died with the last laugh. At least he'd seen you both grow into wonderful adults. He was very much like your father."

"Will I return to the Dursleys?"

"No, since you're an adult. You may go wherever you wanna go."

"What about Harry?"

"It deepens, I do not know where Harry will go but, I'm afraid he might be going there for safe reasons. The Ministry will decide on that, they said they rather prefer Harry to go there, safe with the muggles. I'm keep you all away from heading home. I know you would want to say goodbye to your friends. Until we meet again Miss. Potter and Mr. Fredrick and George Weasley." Said Dumbledore as we shook his hand and left his office.

"I can't believe Harry might stay with the Dursleys again." I said walking along side Fred and George.

"On the bright side, Umbridge is gone." Said George

"We don't have to see her again." Said Fred as we all laughed.

"Yeah, before we leave, I want to at least say goodbye to Luna, Hermione, and Neville. Are you both going back to the Burrows?"

"Yeah, mum and dad are back home again. They don't want to be at the headquarters right now." Said George.

"Kamryn!" Yelled Hermione as her and Ginny ran up to me.

"Thank goodness you're alright, I was worried sick." She said as she hugged me

"I'm also glad that your back." Said Ginny as she hugged me as well.