& N I N E T E E N &

"Kamryn?" I heard as my name was being called.

I guess the D.A. meeting is over. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George were there looking at me.

"Yes?"

"Did you have another memory?" Asked Harry

"Yes but, this one was a happy one. It was when I told off Marcus Flint when he was picking on Fred and George for winning the Quidditch match."

"I remember that day." Said George

"You stood out in front of us and cast the spell you used on Harry from the beginning. You left him there and his friends in that position until Snape came around and you got in trouble." Said Fred

"I don't regret it though, they deserve it. Then I also remembered that you said that you both would follow me anywhere I go?"

"Anywhere you go we will follow." 

"Will you still today?"

"Anywhere." Said Fred and George.

"Fred, George, and Kamryn are leaving today." Said Harry

"How?" Asked Hermione

"Distraction." I said

"We're gonna lite up the mood." Said George

"Umbridge would expell you three" Said Ron

"It doesn't matter. Kamryn needs to get to Sirius. This is her only chance." Said Hermione

"I agree with Hermione, maybe this is the best choice. I with you Kam." Said Ginny

"I never the one to sometimes maybe follow the rules." Said Ron

"I agree a hundred percent." Said Harry.

"We better hurry to get to class. Umbridge will freak. We're gonna miss you Kam." Said Hermione as her and Ginny hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you all too, like I said. I'll send owls."

"See you later Kam." Said Ron as he hugged me while Hermione and Ginny hugged Fred and George.

"See you later Ron and keep practicing your spells."

"I will." He said as he moved along to his brothers

"Everyone at Hogwarts will miss you Kamryn. Hopefully when this is all over, we can start new without any drama happening to the both of us. Maybe we can be family for once with Sirius." Said Harry hugging me

"I can't wait to be family again. I love you so much Harry."

"I love you too Kam."

Harry and I just hugged there without a care in the world. We will see each other again.

"It's time Harry." Said Hermione as her, Ginny, and Ron left the room with one more glance towards us. Harry left in a flash.

"I'll get our things ready, you all do the distraction." I said as Fred and George left me in the room while they left for the common room to get prepared.

...........................................................................

"Reducio" I said as our three trunks shrieked into the size of my palm.

I put the trunks in my pocket, What was the other thing I forgot. Oh! My broom.

"Accio Firebolt" I said as my broom came in fast in my dorm.

"Reducio" I said as my broom turned into a toy broom and put it in my pocket as well.

That's everything, hope Fred and George are doing alright. I walk out of the girls dorms to head out of the common room. After reaching out the common room, I hear lots of explosions.

"Hopefully Fred and George don't blow up the whole school." I say to myself as I ran down the stairs as fast as I could.

Reaching almost the last step, I hear a big boom not far away from me. Running towards the Great Hall, I see Umbridge covered in black marks along his pink entire. She looks down at herself and up towards her hair. Soon enough she looks at me.

"You!' She said as she points at me

As she was about to say something else, I hear Fred and George coming my way. Remember the plan Kamryn.

I raised my right arm in the air as I hear them coming near.

"What are you doing!" Yelled Umbridge as George zooms past us with his broomstick.

Here came Fred zooming towards me, He had his right arm down towards me as he grabs a hold of my hand. With Fred's strength, he picks me up from the ground as I sit behind him on his broomstick.

"Right on time!" He yells as him and George set off some more fireworks.

I look back to see everyone outside and the explosion turn into the letter w, meaning it standed for Weasley.

I holded onto Fred's sides as we fly out of Hogwarts as George leads the way.