& F O U R T E E N &

"You've done it Nevile. You found the room of requirement!" Said Hermione as Harry, Nevile, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, and I were looking around it some more.

"This should be a perfect place to practice, it's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back!" Said Harry.

"Spread the word out to the D.A. members. Practice starts tomorrow. Tell them they should meet up to the seventh floor. Someone has to keep looking out for others and let them in." I said 

"I'll take care of that Kamryn." Said Ron

"Let's head back to the common room." Said Hermione as we all left the room.

"Today is not over with yet, you all still have time to be with each other. You'll both head back up to the common room when it gets dark, and that's final. Don't come back until you both made up." Said Hermione as she left Fred and I in the room together.

As the room began to be quite, Fred spoke up to break it.

"Do you have any ideas on what we should do?"

Debating on what to do, I was thinking of giving head pointers to Fred before the practice.

"How about I give you some pointers, you know...get ready for practice tomorrow."

"Alright. What did you have in mind?"

"I've seen this is my spell book as I was reading in the Great Hall. Protego Horribilis. It's a protective charm. A shield charm against dark magic. The most powerful one would be Protego Maxima. A very big shield. I rather use Protego Horribilis. Watch me. I'll cast the spell and you try to attack me with a defense spell......Ready?" I said as I grabbed out my wand.

Fred noded as he got a hold of his wand.

"Stupefy!" yelled Fred

"Protego Horribilis!" I also yelled as Fred's spell backfired off to somewhere else.

"Alright, now you try....Stupefy!"

"Protego Horribilis!" yelled Fred as my spell hit him first which send him flying backwards.

I ran over to him to see him trying to get up.

"Fred! Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine, I thought you were going easy on me?"

"I guess I'm stronger than I thought. Here. Let me help you up." I said as holded out my hand.

Fred grabbed a hold of my hand as I helped him off the floor.

Then all of a sudden, my mind went blank.

.......................................................

"Fred Weasley hits another bludger off to the Slytherin scum who seems to hit it back towards the Gryffindor chasers. Thoses bas......" Said Lee Jordan as he was interrupted by professor McGonagall.

"Mr. Jordan. Be nice and stop with that language!"

"Sorry professor, that's Quidditch for ya!" He said as I kept on watching the game and keeping a close eye on Fred and George.