& F I F T H T E E N &

"So Kamryn..I've heard that you and Fred made up?" Asked Hermione

"Yeah, just over a little memory that I had but, everything is alright...Can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow."

"It's not like we can visit each other. You can do that fire trick that Sirius does." Said Ginny

"I don't know but, will figure out something." I said as Fred and George arrived and sat on either sides of me in the Great Hall.

"Yeah, will figure something out." Said Fred as he put an arm around me and smiled

"We will." I said as Professor Umbridge asked for out attention.

"Dear students, professor Dumbledore is no longer headmaster at Hogwarts School Of Witch Craft and Wizardry. The Ministry of Magic has appointed me as headmaster. If you all our wondering, your Yule Ball will still take place tomorrow afternoon. Have wonderful evening children." Said Umbridge as she left the stage.

"I wonder what happend to Dumbledore?" I asked

"Something must be up. It can't be us." Said Hermione

"Maybe Umbridge killed him." Said George

"Then she'd be arrested. She could of took him to the forbidden forest and let the trolls eat him." Said Fred.

"I don't know but, we have to let everyone know to have cautions around now, who knows what Umbridge would do If she found out we were practicing magic." Said Harry.

Out of no where, here came June with a big package.

"June!" I said as she came down and dropped the package in front of me. June came back down and landed in front of it.

"Thanks June." I said as she nipped my finger and flew away.

"What's in the package?" Asked Harry

"It's a girl thing." I said as I got up and took the package, with Hermione and Ginny following behind me.

"See you all at the D.A. meeting." Said Hermione as we giggled on the way there to the common room.

.....................................................................

"Go ahead and open it Kam." Said Ginny as I open the package in the girls dorm.

As I opened it, to reveal a maroon dress. Near the chest was silvery and sparkly and for the bottom, it was all maroon. With the dress plus the maroon shoes that I had found, there was a letter.

Dear, Kamryn

I hope this dress is alright, I thought it looked beautiful on you when you dance the night away. Sirius had said it belonged to your mother when she went out with your father to a school dance. I remember my first dance...ahh...anyway...hopefully Fred will be starstruck to see you in this. I know he will. Speaking of Fred...how's he and George doing? Behaving? Please do tell me, I worry about them getting into trouble. I've just gotten news that Umbridge is the new Headmaster? Any news on what happend to Dumbledore dear? I'm sure that mad lady has something to do with it. Please write back when you can dear. Can't wait to see you.

Love, Mrs. Weasley

"It's perfect." I said to myself as Hermione and Ginny had smiles on their faces.

"Fred is going to love it." Said Ginny

"I can't wait to see you in this, your gonna look so beautiful!" Said Hermione

"Really beautiful!" Said Ginny

"Thanks, I'm sure you all are gonna look as beautiful as me." I said as I put it back in the package.

"Good thing I open it in the girls dorm, don't wanna spoil anything to Fred."

"We should head to the meeting." Said Hermione as I put the package underneath my bed.

"Let's go!" I said as we left the girls dorm.

.........................................................................

"Alright everyone, we will be showing the Patronus charm, A Patronus is a sort a shield of light that protects you as long as you keep your mind focused and keep remembering your strong happy thoughts. Kamryn..." Said Harry as I brought out my wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled as my patronus showed a snow leopard.

"Wow!" everyone said as my patronus rubbed all around me and then disappeared.

"Now everyone think about a happy thought, the happiest thing you can think of and cast the spell to see if it works." Said Harry as the others spread out and thought of a happy thought.

Hermione's was a Otter.

Rons' was a Jack Russell Terrier.

Luna's was a Hare.

Ginny's was a Horse.

Cho's was a Swan.

Seamus's was a Fox.

Ernie's was a Boar.

I walked over towards Fred and George to see if they were making any progress.

"How are you all doing?" I asked while they were trying to cast the spell but, nothing.

"We're trying. What was your happy memory?" Asked George

"I had two strongest memories. I had one of being with my mum and dad. We were playing with Harry. My second one was...well...Of us meeting for the first time. I was excited yet happy that I made some friends on the day I went to Hogwarts for my first year. I still can't get the memory out of my head. It's stuck on replay so I won't forget the day I meant you both."

"I wish we can think of that day, somehow it's not strong enough. We will still keep thinking of our happiest memory." Said Fred

As I began to walk away, Fred stopped me.

"What was in the package?"

"Something for tomorrow." I said as I walked away with a smile on my face.