& T W O &

Kamyrn's P.O.V

"So how was hanging out with Harry yesterday? I've heard Hagrid was very happy to see you here again. I'm also very happy to see you here as well, of course." Said Hermione as she looked up from her book as I sat down across from her in the Great Hall.

"Yeah, it looked and sounded like Harry enjoyed himself. I know it wasn't the best but, I tried to make it work. I saw him smile every time he looked up at me. So...today I'm all yours, what do you have planed?"

"Well....I was planning on...." Hermione was cut off while Fred and George ran into the Great Hall and sat beside me with me being in the middle.

"Is it our turn yet?" asked George

"We have some plans on being mischief today." Said Fred

"I told you both that I was gonna hang out with Hermione today."

"It's fine Kam, I have a really big test in transfiguration. I was gonna tell you, we can hang out tomorrow, just us girls. You can hang out with the boys today."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure besides, the twins miss you more apparently."

"We're right here still." Said Fred

"It's the truth. I'll go ahead and go, I have to head to the Library. See you later on today Kam." She said as she left the table.

"So......"

"Is it our turn now?" asked Fred

"Yes..." I said as the boys looked at each other and got up quickly from their seats

"I hope you don't have to dye someone's hair again. It better not be me." I said as I too also got up from my seat.

"No not today but, thanks for the idea." Said Fred

"We were planning to go to the potions classroom to make a youth potion." Said George

"Why?"

"We have no time to waist!" Said Fred 

................................

"If you asked me to help you then why won't you let me help?" I asked as Fred and George were making the potion by themselves.

"Hang on, all we want you to do is read us the instructions." said George

"Are you sure this is a youth potion?"

"Positive" said Fred

"We've got it done now!" said George as I close up the book.

"Alright, we have to save this another time then. Let's head back to the Great Hall." Said George has Fred took the potion.

"I'll meet you both down, I have to see if Ginny is up in the common room." said Fred

"Alright, don't make us all wait." I said as I put a smile on my face as Fred and George departed from each other.

"I think this is the first time since you two departed from one another."

"Yeah, we're with each other twenty-four seven anyway."

"Yeah, You can't trick me anymore now that I can both recognize you. I still know that your George."

"Ha, what gives it away?"

"The mole on your neck, Fred doesn't have a mole on his neck."

"Cleaver girl. Heck, even Hermione can't tell us apart....yet." He said as we both laughed

"You might be surprised" I said as we both entered the Great Hall.

We both sat down together as to see the trio and.....Ginny?

"Hey Ginnny, Fred said he went to go get you."

"That's strange, he knows I come down with Hermione."

I look over to George who looks away from me.

"Oh ok.....maybe he forgot something."

"Maybe. It's weird to see Fred to come and find me." As Ginny finished her sentence, Fred came into the Great Hall. I looked over at him to see almost look like a puppy in love or some sort.

"What's with Fred?" I asked George

No answer.

Fred approached us and sat down beside me, non-stop looking at me.

"Hey Fred, are you alright?"

"Yeah...." He said as he almost saw something beautiful

"Have you always had those sparkles in your eyes?" He asked as he was touching my cheek.

"Fred....what are you doing?" I asked as my cheeks were getting pink

"I'm sharing my feeling."

"Feelings for who?"

"You...I'm in love with you Kamryn Potter......I'M IN LOVE WITH KAMRYN POTTER!!!!" Shouted Fred as he stood up from his bench.

He kept repeating and repeating until I brought him back down.

"You don't have to tell everyone now." I said 

"But I want everyone to know now."

"Why now?"

"Because I was scared to tell you the first time we meant."