& T W E N T Y T W O &

"Now Harry, give me the prophecy. Lord Voldemort would be pleased." Said Lucius Malfoy along side his fellow death eater friends. Most of them caught the others. I was there holding what can be the key on how to destroy Voldemort. I knew I should have brought along some more help, if only Kamryn was here now. She'd knew the right spells to use in situations like this.

"Harry, hand it over." He said once again as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Never!" I said as I threw it onto the ground and watch it shattered while Mr. Malfoy was trying to catch it.

"No!" He yelled as the death eaters were getting angry.

"Lord Voldemort will be very upset with us. Now, we're gonna have to kill your friends. We will just leave you and your stupid keen sister to Voldemort. He would love to see we've saved him the children who ended his legacy." Said Lucius.

Then out of nowhere, white smoke flew all around us and knocked out all of the death eaters that were holding the others. The white smoke vanished and showed people from the Order. Something flew towards Lucius and I and it appeared to be Sirius and Kamryn.

"Get away from my brother!" Yelled Kamryn as she brought out her wand.

"Stupefy!" She yelled at Lucius as he flew backwards, After Lucius came Bellatrix.

"Let's talk girl to girl." She said as she came rushing towards Kamryn. Her and Kamryn became white and black smoke as if they were fighting.

"Kamryn!" Yelled Sirius and I as Kamryn was taken from us.

......................................................................................

Kamryn

Bellatrix grabbed a hold of me as we disappeared into smoke. We were soaring out threw the others until we crash landed.

I kept rolling and rolling until I caught myself to stop, I coughed a little as some of the dust from the ground gotten in my lungs. I slowly got up as I heard Bellatrix running towards me.

"Impedimenta!" I yelled as I brought out my wand to see her running slow.

"Stupefy!" I yelled once more as I seen her fly backwards like Lucius.

I ran over to find Sirius and Harry, soon enough I did from a distance until Harry had disarmed Lucius. When he was pushed back again, in the corner of my eyes I'd seen Bellatrix having her wand raised towards them.

"Harry! Sirius!" I yelled out towards them as it was too late.

The words of death were spoken, not only they were spoken. A chill from my spine had formed, I ran towards Harry and Sirius. The thing was, once the caster cast the spell. You will be too late to save them from what would be happening next. That happend, Some green light had hit Sirius. He felt the pain of death over himself as he knew, he's end was now. Once Harry realized Sirius was hit, his happy face was gone. Sirius had died. Sirius was taken away from us, the light was quicker than we were to say our final goodbyes. I fell onto the ground not far from Harry. 

I cried. knowing that the only thing Harry and I had that was close to family, was now gone. The only person a part of our family was now dead, the only person who cared about us and was one of us. Bellatrix escape by running out with Harry following her. I couldn't get up. I didn't want to leave. This had to be a dream. I could tell it wasn't by my heart racing. Soon enough someone came rushing to my side, it was Fred.

"He's gone Fred. Sirius is gone." I said while crying as he dropped to the ground and hugged me.

"Where is Harry?"

"He ran after Bellatrix. I have to stop him from getting himself hurt." I said as I was about to get up until everything went black.

.................................................................

Somehow I've woken up in a pitch dark place, I felt like the only person there until I heard Harry's voice.

"Get out of my head!" He yelled as he grabbed a hold of his head.

Then a white figured appeared with a black cloak on, as I seen the person's talk figure and face, right then and there my fear was becoming real. It was Voldemort surrounding Harry.

"Embrace it Harry, your are becoming like me. Join me Harry along with your sister. She's here with us. You know she's dying, every time she thinks about her past memories or when I tell her too, her energy drains and I become stronger. Her end is near as well and she figured it out how I was becoming stronger, very smart girl she is. That's why I need you Harry, we will become unstoppable. I can bring her back to full health." Said Voldemort as Harry was on the ground as I was. I could tell he was looking over my dead body.

"Harry, don't listen to him. I'm here with you. Fight him! You're stronger than him. Fight him from controlling you." I said towards Harry as he looks up from the ground.

"She is not dead, we will defeat you together!" Yelled Harry as he started screaming towards Voldemort.

 With white flash, I uncovered my eyes to see Voldemort and Harry gone. Was it true that I was dead? This can't be the end. I haven't told Fred how much I loved him or told everyone that I'd care for them so much before I died. Then I heard a voice echoing through the darkness.

"Kamryn. Are you there? I need you to come back, come back to us. I know you can hear me, Harry doesn't want to come back to you like this. You have to wake up, fight him, you're stronger than this, I've seen it. Show Voldemort what you can do, show him your stronger. Don't let him take you away. Come back home.....come back........Come back to me please..." I heard as the voice was Fred's. He was crying and sobbing with the others. I could almost feel him holding me real close.

Then everything I saw happened in a flash, all my memories had happened all at once. flooding back into my mind, I close my eyes. Before I knew it, I woke up in Fred's arms.

I breathed in as I was trying to wake up, my eyes flutter open to see everyones eyes red, even Fred's and George's.

"Your back!" said Fred as he hugged me tightly

"I heard your voice from the other side." I said as I smiled up at him and the others.

"Let's go home."