& E I G H T E E N &

"Today, Kamryn and I will demonstrate a duel. To see how much a fight if we were against a Death Eater or anything else worse..Kamryn? Please be on either sides of the room." Said Harry as him and I took front of the class to show how to duel.

"Ready...on three....one....two....three!" Said Harry

"Levicorpus!" I yelled as Harry was hung upside down by his ankles.

Harry was soon dropped to the ground.

"I thought you were going easy on me Kamryn?" asked Harry

"I've always wanted to use that spell though." I said 

"Levicorpus lets you lift up a person by their ankles and the other spell we will be learning today will be shown by Kamryn...."

"Confundo. Let's the person be confused on what to do. Say if a Death Eater wanted to hurt you...you can cast the spell and he wouldn't know what he was going to do...it'll give you chance to leave their presence....I won't be casting that spell on anyone but....a familliar spell you ma have heard are Expelliarmus, Stupefy, and maybe you've heard of Impediamenta. Expelliarmus lets you disarm your attacker. Stupefy lets you stun your attacker. And Impediamenta lets you slow down the attacker from casting a spell on you or anything trying to hurt you." "Harry, try running up towards me?" I asked Harry as Harry ran towards me.

"Impediamenta!" I yelled as Harry slowed down.

He was running in slow motion.

"Now everyone try all the three spells...and please take your time!" I said as everyone begun to cast their spell.

I ran over to Harry as fell face down onto the floor.

"Sorry Harry for doing that to you." I said as I helped him up.

"At least you didn't get hurt before you leave." He said as I was shocked to what he said.

"You know?"

"Yeah, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and I over heard you three. You're right Kam. You need to get to Sirius and tell him all about it...maybe he can tell you why it's happening to you."

"What about you?" 

"I'll be fine. I'll be following you your footsteps later when I have the chance to leave Umbridge's grip."

"I'll miss you Harry."

"I'll miss you too Kamryn. Tell Sirius my regards."

"I will." I said as we both hugged.

................................................................................

After everyone tried their spells a couple of times, It was time to see the other show us what they've learned.

"Hermione and Ron...come up to the middle of everyone a show us one of the spells." Said Harry as everyone stood aside .

Hermione and Ron got into position and got ready.

"On three.....one......two.....three!" Yelled Harry 

"Stupfey!" Yelled Hermione as Ron flew back a couple of feet.

All the girls went to congratulate Hermione for beating Ron.

"Next time Ron." I said as I helped him up off the ground.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome." I said as we continued with our teaching.

..............................................................................

"Your so lucky Weasleys that you didn't meet our bludgers!" said Marcus Flint as him and his Slytherin chasers were right behind him as he was talking to Fred and George.

I was nearby when Marcus was talking to them both, I was outside near Transfiguration. No one could seem since I casted a spell over myself as for no Slytherin could pick on me. I was hiding while reading until I heard them talk.

"Where is your silly little girlfriend at Freddy? Oh Freddy I love you so much. I can't wait to be married to you and live along some muggles. I'm so keen. I know when we will have our first kiss at, under a troll bridge." Said Marcus as him and his friends were laughing

"Don't talk to Kamryn that way!" Said Fred

"So she is girlfriend? You'd never mention you were in love with a half muggle-born."

"Would you keep your big trap of a mouth shut you Slytherin scum. No wonder why you can't get a girl to date you when you have buckteeth." Said George

"You keep your rotten mouth shut!" Said Marcus as he had out his wand pointed at the twins.

I got up from the ground and ran towards Fred and George while leaving my books behind. Standing in front of the twins with my wand raised towards Marcus.

"You leave them alone and stop talking about me Marcus. Your just upset because your team can't win a match!" I said as he looked angry.

"Your gonna wish you kept your mouth shut Keen Potter...." Said Marcus as he had his wand raised towards me.

In a second, I casted my spell first.

"Levicorpus!" I yelled as him and his friends were raised up from their ankles off the ground.

"Hey! Get me back down!"

"Nope. You haven't learned your lesson yet Mr.Flint." I said as I walked away from him towards my spot.

"Kamryn that was brilliant!" Yelled Fred

"Thanks." Said George

"You would do the same for me, besides, I hate for you all to end up in the Hospital Wing ."

"The other thing is...who's gonna get them down?" Asked George as the three of us laughed.

"I think Snape would. Should we erase their minds?" Asked Fred

"Even though I would love too and know the spell for it. I can't. Image what my parents would say. I'll be expelled."

"Will say we did it!" Said Fred

"We'd do anything for you Kam." Said George

"Even if we get expelled for you."

"That's all very courageous of you both but, I rather have my friends than stick with them."

"Anywhere you go, we will follow you."

"Anywhere I go?"

"Yeah, we stick together no matter what." Said Fred