& O N E &

Character rights go to J.K. Rowling! I just only own Kamryn. Just not her last and middle name...... enjoy!! :)

Harry's P.O.V

"When did you say that Kamryn was coming to Hogwarts?" Asked Hermione as she looks up from her book.

"She didn't say, she said she'd might be able to make it this week. If not then, next month. She's been sending me her owl a lot, saying she's sorry for not making it these past times." I said as I looked up to meet Hermione's eyes.

"Oh. It's been awhile since I've seen her. She one of my other best friends too. When she does get here, we have a lot of reading to do."

"You can't take her first. She's our best friend first. You meant her five years ago. While we meant her on the first day." Said George butting in on the conversation about my sister.

"Yeah, it's fair we get to hang out with her." Said Fred

"What about Harry, it's been forever since you've seen your sister. Does anyone remember what she looks like?" Asked Ron putting his spoon down from halfway eating his cereal. 

"Ron's right. Harry should be the one to spend the day with her. Besides being her best of friends and all. Harry is her brother and they deserve to be together from a long time not talking face to face. Said Hermione

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" I heard as Seamus came running into the Great Hall.

"Kamryn....is here.....she's flying....on a.....broomstick....come on!" He said in between breaths as Hermione, Ron, and I got up from the benches to run outside.

Fred and George were running past us to only get there first to see her. 

The sun blocks our site to see anyone coming, all I could hear was the sounds of a broomstick flying down. As I heard the sound growing louder and louder. Some of the Hogwarts students moved out of the way from the sounds as they came to a stop as for someone to land.

"Sorry I'm late." Said a voice I haven't heard in awhile.

"Kamryn?"

"Harry?" I heard her say as I run up and hugged her so tightly.

"I miss you so much little brother. I couldn't wait another day to not see you. Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia tried to keep me over in London to keep working with the Muggles. All they wanted was my money from working so they can use it themselves. I quit the job today. I was tired of being mistreated. For now on I'm staying here with you and our new family."

"Welcome home." I said as I hugged her again as for Hermione, Ron, Fred, and George came running up to see her.

Kamryn wearied a red long sweater with a black button up jacket over it, she had red maroon pants to almost match her sweater, her black combat boots almost completed her look when she had on her Hogwarts house scarf and hat. Of course she was a Gryffindor.

"Almost forgot to put my wand in my boot. I almost broke it while riding over London." She said as we both chuckled. Fred and George pushed past me to give Kamryn a big hug.

"We were wondering when you arrived." said George

"Hogwarts is not the same without you here as well." said Fred as both of the twins had turns to picked her while hugging her.

"I missed you both too!" She said as she laughed

"Kam!" Said Hermione as she ran towards her and gave her a bear hug as Kamryn return one to her. As for Ron, he came and stood beside me.

"We have so much to catch up on! Reading, studying for all of our classes, work on our spells, and do some light reading!"

"That's fun all Hermioe but, I had plans for Harry. I thought him and I would visit Hagrid for a little and maybe go flying over Hogwarts. Tomorrow we can hang out, I promise."

A smile spread across my face to hear her say that, I was wonder if I'll ever get to hang out with her.

"In the meantime, I'll beat you all to the common room." She said 

Out of no where, Fred comes up behind her and swoops her on top of his shoulders.

"Not without a little help." Said Fred as his smile grew wider to see her smile back at him.

"Your on Kam!" I shouted as I ran with Hermione and Ron.