& E L E V E N &

Harry's pov

"So..what happend to Kamryn?" Asked Hermione as her and Ginny showed up.

"She cried..a lot..We were right. It was Malfoy all along. George and I send him to the Hospital Wing. That'll make him understand not to mess with my sister." I said as I take another sip of pumpkin juice.

"Did you run into Snape?"

"No, luckily Malfoy kept his mouth shut. The only reason why is for Kamryn."

"Oh, we didn't see her in the girls dorm."

"She stayed up with Fred and George in their dorm. She's was sleeping in the Hospital Wing too cause of her engraved hand."

"Will she at least be here for classes? We have a test in Charms together." Said Ginny

"I don't know. If I was her..I wouldn't."

"Here comes Fred, George, and Ron now." Said Hermione as the three took their seats at the Gryffindor table.

"How was she?" Asked Hermione

"Scared, she had another memorie again. This one was with Malfoy." Said Fred

"I need to see her!" I said as I stood up

"Let us go with you at least?" Said Ginny

"No, this is Harry's and Kamryn's alone. We can't interfere, besides Harry and Kamryn are the only ones who feel pain. I guess this is Voldemort's biding into getting into their minds showing them either memories, visions of the future or worst...What is either happening now." Said Hermione explaining to the others.

"Harry. You and Kamryn need to talk about this with Sirius. He should know more. Plus I'll tell Professor McGonagall that'll you both are having family problems. She shouldn't let you go to class."

"I'll write to Sirius after our talk. Thanks Hermione." I said as I left the table.

.........................................

When arriving the Hospital Wing, I could see Madam Pomfrey attending to Malfoy. Since with all the pains in his stomach, George and I cursed him until he felt tons of pains in his stomach...enough to throw up for what he has done. The only reason he's keeping his mouth shut is for Kamryn. He doesn't wanna cause any more trouble than it is.

I see Kamryn up against her pillow as she was reading her Charms book. I'm guessing Ron was here to give her her books to read....with leaving half empty of those beans.

Kamryn saw me approach as she slams her books shut and sees me with calming in her eyes. She was wearing a white owl pj's as the outline of it was all pink. Except for the owls which were white. Reminds me of Hedwig.

"Hello Harry." She said as I gave her a nice warm hug.

"Hello Kamryn, Fred and George told me what happend. What kind of memory did you have with Malfoy? Hermione says we should tell Sirius about it. Maybe he knows why this is happening to us. With you seeing past memories and me seeing what's happening now."

"Well..it's hard to explain but...why don't I show you...I haven't showed Fred or George...I want you to see this for yourself." She said as she lended me her hand.