& S I X T E E N &

"I wondered if Umbridge did some to the Yule Ball? What if she makes it all pink?" Asked Ginny

"She can't, Professor Dumbledore has ordered Professor McGonagall to take care of the whole Yule Ball. Umbridge is staying in her office to take care of some of the first years and second years maybe...I'm not sure." Said Hermione as we were walking into the library to returns some books.

"How did you find all of that about Umbridge?" I asked

"I over heard her and Professor McGonagall talking in the corridors." She said with a little smirk.

After we've returned our books, the three of us went off into the library and grabbed some other books.

"After we're done searching, we can meet in the middle of the Library and head up to the common room. Maybe we can head to the Great Hall for a bit to see the boys before it's time to get ready?" Asked Hermione.

"I don't know, I wanna try and avoid Fred until the ball. I want him to see me later."

"Alright, I guess we can practice our magic in the Room of Requirements?" Asked Ginny

"We can do that." I said

"Yeah, lets do that. And try to avoid the boys." Said Hermione as we were looking for our books.

...........................................................

"I've heard Harry used this spell against Malfoy in a duel in his second year. The spell was called Rictusempra..Tickling spell." I said as I holded out my wand.

"Hermione would you be my demonstrator?" I asked as she stepped out in front of me.

"On three....one...two....three...Rictusempra!" I yelled as Hermione flew back and started laughing.

"I hate this spell!." She said while laughing.

"Now you both try it on me...once I've recovered from the spell...and one at a time." I said as they each said the spell once every two minutes.

......................

"It looks like you all got it down, should we head back to the common room?" I asked while laughing

"Yeah we should, sorry Kam for saying the spell so many times." Said Hermione

"It's ok. Let's go and get ready." I said we left the room of Requirements.

.......................................

"I can't believe we made it a whole day without seeing the boys!" Said Hermione

"Don't jinx us yet Hermione." Said Ginny as we laughed.

"I'll be in charged with the hair!" Said Hermione

"I'll be in charged of the makeup!" Said Ginny

"I'll be in charged of the nails!" I said as we entered the girls dorm.

"I'll go first so I can do makeup." Said Ginny as she went into the bathroom and changed into her dress.

"I can't wait to see your dress Hermione."