& N I N E &

"Kamryn...Kamryn!" I heard as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Asked Hermione

"Did you have another memorie again?" Asked Ginny

"Yes...it was with Fred and George when we were in Dumbledore's office. The day I gotten bruise from Marcus."

"I remember George telling me about it" said Ginny

"Will you be able to study with us?"

"Yeah, I just need a minute. How long was I out?"

"Quite awhile. Ginny saw you zoned out when you didn't turn the page."

"Should we tell Harry? Fred and George?" Asked Ginny

"I don't know, it wasn't that bad."

"You need to at least tell Fred and George. They need to know" said Hermione.

"What if they take me to Dumbledore? It will be serious then."

"They should know Kam." Said Ginny

With thought about telling them made me rethink my decision.

"I'll go tell them. I'll be back. Hopefully I won't be that long." I said as I left Ginny and Hermione to study.

.........................................

It took me awhile to find them until..

"Ms.Potter? May I have a word in my office?" Said Professor Umbridge.

"Sure" I said in a weird way as I spotted the two red heads from a distance. I guess our talk will have to wait.

Professor Umbridge takes me up the steps to her classroom, as we enter her whole classroom is deserted and all I heard was cats meowing in the distance.

I enter her office to see it all pink. Cats on plates all over her walls. The only color I saw was just pink. No site of any other color besides my robes.

"Please sit." She said as I sat down.

"You do know that your brother, Mr.Potter has seen me today for detention right?"

"Sorry no I don't, I was in the library studying with my free period from Transfiguration."

"Ahh, so you were studying your OWLs?"

"No, Herbology and Muggle Artifacts. I was gonna have a test next week. I thought of study more information to make sure I pass."

"Ahh. I can see you're a very bright young lady Ms.Potter, and in love but, you're so blinded by the thoughts of studying your OWLs. You will fail my class if you don't study twenty-four seven."

"I'm sorry professor. I'll be sure to study today."

"And that you will. Here." She said as she handed me a piece of parchment and a pink quill.

"I want you to make a note for yourself. I want you to write 'I must study my OWLs.'"

"One time?"