LUCY HEARTFILIA: THE MULTI SLAYER

LUCY HEARTFILIA:

THE MULTI SLAYER

---

DISCLAIMER: I, kawaiisama, DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL.

---

[ July 7, x777 ]

"Frostdine!" A small blonde yelled, "Frostdine!!" Her voice shook as she stumbled around the snowy mountain, brown eyes desperately looking around for her dragon.

Lucy Heartfilia collapsed to her knees as she began to sob, she clutched her mother's last gifts to her;  A blue scaled whip and a White scaled pouch with her real mother's Celestial Keys.

"Frostdine!!" She yelled once more, mind beyond reason as she tried to stand up once more. "Frostdine, don't leave me!!"

Her small figure was slow against the harsh winds of the mountains and the knee - deep snow. It was as if even the God of Ice and Snow had abandoned her to the harsh, cruel world.

"Frostdine!!" But alas, her voice was not heard.

------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

"A dragon slayer, you say?" Makarov Dreyar hummed in thought as he looked at the mountains near the town of Marza.

"Legend says that there used to be a dragon that guarded this town," the mayor told him as he sipped his warm coffee, "but for the past weeks the town has been under severe snow storms and unbelievable temperatures. A passing mage insisted that there was a person up above, so I, along with other volunteers, took it upon ourselves to investigate."

"And?"

"We found a child. A child coated in frost and ice with brown eyes that seemed too monstrous to be a normal human. Her powers were confusing, might I add."

Makarov rose a brow, "Do tell."

"I am certain she is a dragon slayer, but she was also capable of summoning a celestial spirit. You and I both know that Celestial Magic has not been used for nearly a decade." The mayor looked at him, "That child up there was able to perform two different magical abilities. I advise you to take her away from here before any dark guild does."

Makarov nodded in understanding, "I see. Thank you for trusting me, Mayor." He said before he began to set off towards the mountains.

---

The mountain was cold, no doubt. Makarov was dressed with his thickest coat and jacket but the cold air still seemed to pierce his body.

Still, he kept his eyes peeled open and senses on high alert. If what the mayor said was true, then an emotionally unstable dragon slayer was dangerous.

Makarov walked along the trees as he scolded himself for not bringing Gray or even their newest Fire Dragon Slayer, Natsu.  With a sigh, he continued his miserable journey until he found a large cave.

"My, my." The cave was big. Big enough to house a dragon, if ever the town's legends were true.

As soft as it was, Makarov heard a sob. Carefully, he began to walk towards the cave and stopped a few meters inside it. "Hello?" He called out. "Is anyone here?"

"F - Frostdine?" A child of golden hair came out of the shadows. "You're not Frostdine." A frown was on her face.

Makarov chuckled, positively radiating like a grandfather would, "No. But I heard that you're a little terror upon this town."

The child flushed, "Sorry. I - I just miss my Mom."

"What's your name, child?"

"Lucy." She said as she walked towards him, "And yours?"

"I'm Makarov Dreyar, guild master of Fairy Tail." He said with a hint of pride on his voice, "Would you like to go on an adventure with me, Lucy?" He stretched his hand towards the sad child.

"An adventure?", Lucy titled her head to the right, "To where?" She asked.

"To find out if fairies have tails." He grinned.

---

Updated: April 7, 2020