XV. Stars

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Lucy smiled as she ran to the guild with her celestial keys in hand. Her short blonde hair was let loose for today, making it bounce along with her movements as she neared the guild.

"Levy-chan!" she yelled as soon as she opened the door, "I have something to tell you!"

Brown eyes looked at her in confusion, "Lu-chan?" Levy murmured as she watched her bestfriend tumble along the floor, bumping onto numerous people and occasionally tripping on her own feet.

"Ex..cuse...me!" Lucy yelped as she tripped on her on feet once again, eventually stopping in front of the bluenette.

"Yes?" Levy grinned as she watched at Lucy with amused eyes.

"Levy!" Lucy latched onto her small arms, "Let's go stargazing!" She announced.

"Hah?!" Levy exclaimed in surprise, "What's this all of a sudden, Lu-chan?" she asked.

Lucy gave her a big grin, "The sky's going to be clear tonight! Plus, I can feel that there's gonna be a lot of stars!! Please? We haven't gone gazing for a long time!" She pleaded with all her might.

The bluenette sighed, "Lu-chan, we went cloudgazing last month with Erza and the rest." she said.

"But-but! Stargazing, Levy-chan! Stargazing!" Lucy emphasized.

Brown eyes met brown eyes, Levy inwardly sighed, she can never say no to her bestfriend after all.

"Fine." She reluctantly agreed, smiling as she watched Lucy jump with joy with her keys still in hand. She looked at her belt, where her pouch/key holder was attached to, fairy tail's emblem proudly shown to the world. Now that she thought about it, Lucy's pouch had always had the guild's emblem even before she joined, well that's what she noticed when she had first arrived.

"Ne, Lu-chan." she called out, "Isn't that the pouch Frostdeen gave to you?" she asked, reluctantly saying the Ice Dragon's name in fear of her bestfriend crying once again.

Lucy froze at the question, "This?", she asked Levy, "Well, yeah. Why?"

"Why does it have a Fairy Tail emblem?" The bluenette asked in curiosity.

Lucy shrugged as she smiled, "I don't know. I guess Frostdeen foresaw the future; Me joining Fairy Tail atleast." She guessed.

"Fore...saw?"

Lucy nodded, "Frostdeen had a special ability to see the future, to an extent of course." She explained.

Levy cocked a brow, "Do you have it too, Lu-chan?"

She nodded, "But I'll probably have it once I'm older. Hopefully by next year." She said.

"Why next year?" Levy asked.

"So that I could see if Frostdeen is gonna be with me in the future!" Lucy childishly announced.

"You believe that Frostdeen is still alive?" Levy asked.

Lucy nodded, "Yup! Frostdeen won't die easily, plus! She promised that she would teach me everything she knows once I'm older!"

Levy smiled at her, "Then I guess she must be sleeping somewhere, huh?" She humored.

The Blonde gave out a bright smile, "She sure is!"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Erza! Erza! Look!!" Lucy childishly called out to the Scarlette laying down beside her.

Erza smiled as she watched the stars shine above them, they were all so bright that they illuminated the dark, endless sky.

Moments like this made Erza feel both inferior yet relaxed. Inferior because it made her realize that she was so small compared to the world. Yet relaxed without any reason.

"I can see, Lucy." She said to the smiling blonde.

"Uwahh! It's so beautiful!" Levy cheered as she rested her hands on her stomach.

"This is so...boring?" Natsu commented.

Gray snorted beside him, "That's cause you don't know how to appreciate art, stupid."

"What was that?!"

"Going deaf, Dragon boy?"

"Grrr!!!"

"Natsu! Gray!" Erza scolded.

Mira smiled beside Lucy, "You gotta admit, though. The stars look prettier tonight."

"It's a man!" Elfman cheered.

"It's a star! How can it be a man?" Cana snorted as she shifted a little closer to Mira and Lucy.

Elfman shrugged as he continued to watch the stars above them, moments like this were something to bask in. No worries, no problems, no noise. Just pure, quiet peace.

The group was quiet, even Natsu and Gray was silent, as they watched the night sky and its stars. No one dared to start a conversation. No one needed to. They all fell into a comfortable silence.

Erza gave out a soft smile as she looked at a certain shining star. Said star was happily beaming as if it was happy and laughing without a care in the world. Oh how she wished that was her, she mused. A life with no problems nor duties was what Erza wished for, if only her guildmates were mature enough to not start a brawl nearly seven times a day.

But nonetheless, she was contented with her present life. Her friends and family are safe, healthy and happy. She could also feel that everyone was slowly moving on from Lisanna's passing. She was happy for them. Granted that moving on is hard, but what else could they do? None of them had the power to turn the dead back to life, nor the power to turn back time. Plus, Lisanna would be disappointed if they do manage to do that.

The scarlette's ears twitched as she heard Lucy sigh in content. Erza also observed that Lucy was turning back to normal, or as normal as she could get. Lucy is too weird to be considered normal, she believed. Lucy also started to go to jobs with the gang, which made her relieved.

But, she wondered, until when will Lucy keep up her strong facade? Erza knew that she, herself, is dense as a rock. But she was never dense when it came to her younger sister figure. Lucy is trying to hold everything in. Trying to be the strong girl everyone believed her to be.

Brown eyes grew wide as she realized something: Lucy is like a star. It shines even in the most darkest spaces, whether with a group or by itself. But, in the end, don't stars die?

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

A.N:

I am terrible. I know, buuut--- Quarterly Exams are done!!! Hopefully I didn't messed up and failed.... Also, I'm sorry for any mistakes, whether in grammar or in spelling.