VII: TimNorth Vity

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail nor it's characters. I only own the OCs.

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

"Eto... Natsu, Are you alright?" Lucy asked.

The Gang was currently on a Train going to TimNorth Vity, which will take 5 hours of travel.

"W...What does it look -gulp- like to you?" Natsu replied while he held his stomach.

Gray sighed, "Seriously Flame Brain, You can't even take a train ride?"

"W-What was that?!" Natsu yelled before his face went green, "O-on -groan- second...thought I-I'll -gulp- get back to you... la-later..."

Lucy giggled while Erza sighed, "Is there something wrong?" She asked.

Erza shook her head, "Nope. I was just wondering about the Town's name."

Gray raised an eyebrow, "Strange isn't it."

"I actually read about it with Levy-chan." Lucy admitted.

"Hoh? Care to share?" Erza smiled at Lucy.

Lucy smiled back, "TimNorth Vity is actually a short term for 'Timber by the North', and Vity is actually short for 'Vulcan City'. Thus, TimNorth Vity was made."

"I see, that's unique." Erza nodded at the thought.

"Well, As long as we get the Job done..." Gray muttered.

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

"Welcome! Young Mages of Fairy Tail!" Patry Hurr, the Mayor of the town greeted as he ushered them inside his office.

"Hello Patry-san, We're here for the mission you sent." Erza spoke for the group.

Patry chuckled, "I can see that, my dear."

"Ah, I'm sorry." Erza apologized.

Patry shook his head with a gentle smile on his face, "Anyway, I thank you for accepting our job request. Our town is really in need."

"It's nothing, really. But, from what we saw earlier, The Town is still lively, can you please explain?" Lucy timidly asks.

"Ah, yes. As you may or may not know, our town is surrounded by Vulcans due to us being near the Mountains. For the past years, we are able to keep them in line, but recently, our men are getting sick. Thus, no one can guard and secure the town." Patry explained.

Gray nodded, "So you need us to kill the Vulcans?"

Patry nodded, "Yes. But only those outside of the Mountain Range, for our Town has a belief of a Timber Goddess who lives up at the Highest point of the Mountain."

Erza nodded, "We understand."

Lucy turned to the boys, "Let's go?"

Gray smirked while Natsu grinned, "I'm all fired up!"

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

"Open! Gate of the---Kya!" Lucy squealed as she dodged a punch from a raging Vulcan.

"Ice Dragon's Roar!" She attacked the vulcan in front of her, making it collide with two other vulcans.

"HAH!" Erza shouted a battlecry as she sent two swords to a vulcan.

"Ice Make: Hammer!" Gray attacked various vulcans infront of him

"Yosh!!! Fire Dragon's Roar!!" Natsu grinned as he sent his attack to five vulcans.

"Open! Gate of the Cow: Taurus!" The Gold key was slashed downward and a figure appeared.

"Mooooo!!!" Taurus immediately brought down his Axe, slashing a vulcan.

"And, Celestial God's Star!" Lucy yelled as she placed an arm forward, a beam shooting out of it and hitted three more vulcans.

"Requip!" Erza yelled as she changed her ordinary sword into a Katana, "Take this!", she swung her sword into an unknowing Vulcan.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!" Natsu yelled as he punched a Vulcan, making it collide with Gray.

"Watch it, Bird brain!" Gray tsked, "Ice Make: Lance!!"

"Whaddya call me, Ice Princess?!", Natsu replied as he ducked a kick, "Fire Dragon's Roar!!"

"Kya!! Natsu!" Lucy yelled as she narrowly dodged the roar, "Ice Make: Spear!", a spear materialized into her right hand before she shot it into a far Vulcan.

"Sorry Luce!"Natsu grinned.

"Focus!" Erza reminded them as she slashed a Vulcan across it's chest.

"Moooo!!!" Taurus yelled as he sent three vulcans flying.

"Nice one Taurus!" The blonde mage grinned at her Spirit, "Ice Dragon's Wings!!"

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

"We've cleared the North and East area. Tomorrow we will split up to take care of the West and South simultaneously." Erza said as the group of four walked back to the city.

Eliminating the Vulcans were easy, because there were on a few of them. But the Mountain was on the West side, surely to have twice the number of Vulcans.

"I'm with Lucy!" Natsu announced.

"Then I'm with Erza." Gray stated as he looked at Lucy, who was currently healing a gash on his elbow.

"We'll take the West side, right Natsu?" Lucy said from her position.

Said person nodded, "Of course!"

"Then we will take the South." Erza said as the City Gate opened.

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

"Ice Make: Lance!" Lucy shouted as numerous Ice Lances appeared from the ground, striking seven Vulcans.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu yelled as he roared, roasting three vulcans.

"Ice Make: Giant Eagle!" Lucy said as a Giant Eagle materialized infront of her. The eagle immediately launched into the sky, hooking it's claws into an unknowing vulcan before disappearing.

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

"In the end, we weren't able to finish all of them..." Lucy sulked as she and Natsu walked back to town.

Natsu raised a brow, "Oi. We weren't allowed to attack them while they're at the Mountain. And plus, you were the one who reminded me."

"Because we aren't allowed to!"

"Oi, we were able to finish all of them, technically atleast."

"Mou!"

♚☆♣◆♧♥★ ♚☆♣◆♧♥

A.N:

This is an early present from me since Jan.24 is my birthday, wooooo!!!! I'm gonna turn 14 already.... Sadly I can't say the same for my height, *sigh*