XII. Changes

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail nor its characters. I only own the plot and any kind of OC.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

'Hmm... I'll ask Master later...' Lucy thought as she continued to stroll around the park.

It's been nearly a week since they buried Lisanna, but not everyone seemed to heal and moved on. They were all still hurt. They missed Lisanna, one of the few people that managed to get everyone to smile without a care.

Things changed. Like Mira for example, she turned into a sweet, loving girl that stayed at the bar rather than going on jobs. They guessed that the pain hurt so much, that she decided to change. The guild knew that she blamed herself for everything. And practically despised herself for the incident.

Elfman tried to remain the same, he kept on yelling "MAN!", smiled, and joined the guild's random fights. But, no matter what, at the end of the day, he would cry. He blamed himself, kept on saying that he's a monster that should have died instead of her.

Natsu, one of Lisanna's bestfriends, left the guild for three days. But the guild knew better, he vented his anger out at the forest. And when he returned, he smiled without a care, though most were forced, he still smiled.

Erza isolated herself from the guild. Kept on staring at the Guild's walls. Muttering something about not being strong enough to protect Lisanna even if she wasn't there.

Other than them, Lucy kept on disappearing without telling the Guild.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Ne, where's Lucy?" Cana suddenly asked as she drank a shot.

"I think she went out for a walk." Levy said as she opened a new book for her to read.

"Again?", Cana asked, "That's weird of her without telling anyone. Next thing we'll know is that she's up and gone to another town." She snorted.

"Oi Cana!" Levy scolded as she narrowed her large brown orbs.

"What? It's a possibilty." She excused.

"Still!" Levy scoffed at her.

"Cana, stop making jokes like that." Erza said as she walked to duo.

"Hai, hai~" Cana waved her hand.

"Be serious, Cana." The Scarlette said as she crossed her arms, her armor clinking at the movement.

The brunette groaned, "Hai, hai."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Natsu frowned as he listened to the girls conversation. He mentally scoffed at Cana's ridiculous thinking, Lucy leaving the Guild? The day that happens would be the day he farted snow.

'Lucy ain't leaving. I'm sure of it!'

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Lu-chan you shouldn't leave the guild without telling anyone!" Levy scolded the blonde.

"But Levy-chan--!"

"No! A no is a no! You're making us worried!" The Bluenette continued, "What would Master say? Or Erza?!"

"But--!"

"But no! Even Cana seems to be keeping tabs on you!" She yelled as she watched the blonde pout.

"Hai, Levy-chan..." Lucy sighed in defeat.

"Ah, also, have you seen Loke?" Levy asked.

Loke, a newcomer from last year suddenly joined the guild and immediately became the guild's number one playboy. He uses Ring Magic.

"Loke? Hmm, I don't think so. Why?" She asked, her head tilting slightly to the right.

Levy frowned, "Nothing serious. It's just that his 'girls' are looking for him." She sighed.

Lucy nodded with a small smile, "As expected from the Number 1 Playboy."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"MAN!"

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!

"ICE MAKE: LANCE!"

"LIGHTNING CARDS!"

"SOLID SCRIPT: IRON!"

"ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

'WHAT IS GOING ON?!' Erza thought as she watched the Guild in chaos.

The tables were flipped upside-down, the chairs and stools were knocked down and the mugs and glasses were on the floor. Various food and drinks were scattered and spilled across the guild.

A scary, red angry aura radiated around the Scarlette as she unsheated her sword,

"ENOUGH!!!!!!"

"E-ERZA?!"

"ERZA-SAN??!

And by the bar, Mira shouted, "Welcome back, Erza!" With a small smile on her face, her blue eyes shining.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"This is all your fault, Ice Princess!" Natsu yelled as he tried to move his bruised body.

"S-shut up, Flame brain!" Gray yelled back as he tried to lift his head while his body was in a same state as Natsu's.

"M-man~" Elfman groaned.

"Now, Lucy, Levy, Cana! Punishment Time!"

"H-Hai!" They said as they warily looked at the boys.

'Help us!!'

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

A.N:

Yooo~~ Hehehe, sorry for the wait, AGAIN XD I must be a bad author, neh~~ anyways, hoped you liked this chappie :)