XVII: Timeskip

2 years later...

Brown eyes narrowed as the figure sighed in annoyance, 'Of all days for Natsu to be here, why today? ' She thought as she walked towards the lying pinkette.

"Natsu! Are you alright?!", a more than familiar exceed cried beside him. 

Natsu frowned as he rubbed his head, "As fine as I'll ever be.", he said as he sat up.

"Uwah! Those girls were so scary!", Happy cried out as he looked at Natsu.

"Nah, pretty sure Erza's scarier." Natsu grinned at him. "And Mira too."

"Natsu, you should know better than to call Mira-san scary." A voice scolded him.

"Nah, pretty sure Mira's scary as–", Natsu froze as he smelled a scent, one that he used to smell all day long. One that gave him comfort and happiness. 'That's Lucy's scent!'

"Lushie!" Happy yelled as he flew to her,  hugging her as much as he could with his small figure, "Lushie! It's really you!" He cried out in happiness.

"Luce!" Natsu smiled as he saw her behind him, he stood up and ran to her, hugging her with all his might, not even bothering to hide his tears. 

"I'm back." Lucy muttered, eyes closing as she tried to stop her tears from falling.

"We can see that, baka."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Wait, so Igneel's here?" Lucy asked, her brown orbs wide in disbelief.

"Apparently, haven't seen him yet though." Natsu shrugged as he continued to eat his meal.

"Aye! Igneel's just hiding!" Happy chimed.

Lucy sighed, "Has it ever occured to the both of you that Igneel is a dragon. A dragon. One that you could see from miles away." She said with a lackadaisical tone.

They both froze. 'Oh... '

The pinkette gave out a nervous chuckle, "Well, you see...", he scratched his head, "My brain's not functioning properly cause of ...the heat? Yeah! It's so hot in here!" He forced out a grin.

She rose a brow, "Wow. A Fire dragonslayer affected by the heat. Try a better excuse, Natsu." She smiled at him.

"Uh... Gramps punched him too hard?" Happy chuckled as he tried to save Natsu's pride.

"I believe Natsu's thick head can handle a few hard hits from Master."

"You wound me, Luce."

"As always."

"Aye!"

"Anyway,  hurry up! We have a mage to catch!" She cheered.

"What?"

"Yosh! I'm all fired up!"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

A few days later...

"Tadaima!!" Natsu yelled as he kicked the guild doors open, his wide grin showed his white teeth.

"Okaeri!"

"Yosh, Natsu! So, have you seen Igneel?"

"How was your trip, Natsu?"

"Oi Flamebrain!"

"Yadda, yadda, yadda! I BROUGHT SOMEONE BACK!" Natsu yelled as he shoved a smiling Lucy in front of him.

"I'm home..." She waved at them.

The whole guild froze. Some were baffled while others were shocked. Numerous mouths widened in disbelief as eyes widened with tears.

"L-Lucy!!!" They yelled as the dashed towards the blonde. "You're home!" They cheered.

Lucy smiled as she was immediately hugged by Levy, "Levy-chan!" She greeted.

"Lu-chan!"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Wait, what?!" Lucy gasped, "Natsu! You did what now?" She asked as she turned to the pinkette.

"What?" He asked.

"You did what to Erza?" She asked as she rose a brow.

"Oh? I challenged her." Natsu replied as he grinned.

"And?"

"I lost of course." He grinned.

Lucy sweatdropped, "No doubt about that."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

A. N:

QUESTION:
NALU OR GRALU?

Short chappie everyone XD Sorry for the long wait. 

AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME REACH 34 K READS!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Also, I might release a new story, an OC story, and I hope that you guys would read it. The story is gonna be my very first own story that's not a fanfiction type XD.