XIV. All eyes on her

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail nor its characters. I only own the plot and any kind of OC.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Ice Make: Flower." Gray muttered as he sat next to Erza.

"Bored?" Erza asked as she watched him make flowers.

Gray nodded as he watched the flower disappear before making another one, this time much more bigger than the last one.

"Where's Lucy?" Erza asked as she looked around the guild for the blonde.

"Lucy?" Gray asked.

Erza nodded, "Lucy's been out of it ever since Lisanna's...you know." She trailed off.

"Just say passing. I haven't seen Lucy since then too." Gray told her.

The scarlette frowned, "Levy and the rest are worried about her."

He shrugged, "Aren't we all?"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Ice Dragon's wall!" Lucy yelled as she tried to perfect a new move.

Ice rose from the ground and formed a tall wall, it reached about 2 meters before it broke into fragments.

The Blonde groaned at her failure, "It felt so right too!"

"Ebi!" Cancer snipped his claws at her, "Try again." He suggested.

"Again?" She whined, "I've been going at this for hours!"

"Do it-ebi." Cancer waved his claw at her in a shooing motion.

"Fine." Lucy groaned out.

She sighed as she tried to focus, she needs to focus. Or else, she might screw this up and waste all of her efforts.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Laxus sighed as he watched Lucy from afar, "That girl...doesn't really understand anything." He muttered to himself.

"Ice Dragon's Wall!" He heard her shout, only to groan as she failed once more.

He thought back to their conversation. He tried to talk some sense into her head, only to see her try to do the exact opposite. Nothing's wrong with training to get stronger, but he knew her intentions. She was trying to protect everyone. But as he said, you can't protect everyone.

"Well, as long as she knows what she's doing." He said as he began to walk back to the Guild.

After all, she won't leave the guild that long, would she? All he can do is have faith in her, no matter how reckless she is.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Makarov sighed as he watched Lucy train, Cancer stood beside him.

He felt scared as he watched Lucy train, so many questions seemed to pop in and out of his mind. Like, how is she faring? Will she abandon the guild? Will she grow greedy for power? Or will she stay the same? Or.... Will she stay here?

"Lucy, My dear." He called out to the blonde, "Are you sure about your decision?" He asked.

Brown eyes looked at him confused, "Decision? About what, Master?" She asked.

"About leaving the Guild." He said.

Lucy stiffened, "Oh...that." Honestly, she thought about it very hard, continously weighing the advantages and disadvantages of her decision.