XVIII: Timeskip (2/Last and Final Skip)

Please read the A.N below

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

NOTE:

Major timeskip which includes everything until Wendy joins Fairytail

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Lucy-san," Wendy said as she approached the dazed blonde, "Are you alright?" she asked.

Brown eyes blinked as she yawned, "Yeah. I'm fine."

"Rough night?"

Lucy snorted, "More like rough sleep." She giggled.

Wendy sighed as she looked at Lucy, "You've been getting nightmares more frequently, Lucy-san. Is everything alright?"

The blonde nodded, "I'm probably just tired from all the missions we took, Wendy." Lucy said, "No biggie." She grinned.

Wendy hummed, "If you say so."

"Here," Lucy patted on the empty chair beside her, "Sit beside me."

Wendy nodded as she accepted Lucy's request, "By the way, have you seen Natsu-san?" She asked.

"...Natsu's missing?"

Carla snorted as she floated between the two, "I'm amazed that you haven't heard his obnoxiously loud voice since this morning, Lucy."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Luce! I found a job!" Natsu's voice boomed as Lucy sat on her bed.

"Well, that's nice." Lucy said as she cleaned her keys.

Natsu hummed before he sat down on her chair. "'Ya know, you should go with me!" he grinned.

Lucy stopped her movements as she looked at Natsu, "And why's that?" she asked.

Natsu shrugged, "Well, for starters, you've been down in the dumps these past few weeks. Secondly, you've been having nightmares, Luce. That's not a good sign, you know." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"And how do you know?" she raised a brow at him.

Natsu blinked, "I sleep here, remember?"

"...Oh." Lucy sighed before she smiled at him, "Well, maybe we should invite Erza, Gray and Wendy with us. The more the merrier." She said.

Natsu hummed before he nodded his head twice, "Yeah!"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"So, what's the job?" Erza asked as she crossed her arms.

"Here." Lucy said as she handed Erza the paper.

HELP!

A group of monsters have been terrorizing our city for the past few months! Men, women and children have also begun to disappear!

REWARD: 120, 000 J

Location: Lakeland Town

"Oh my!" Wendy gasped as she read the job.

"Looks like a job just for us!" Gray smirked as he pumped his fists.

"It does seem for us." Lucy agreed as she set down glasses full of iced tea.

"What time should we leave?" Natsu asked the group as he grinned.

"We shall set out tomorrow. Let's all meet in front of the Train Station at 9 am." Erza commanded as she sipped her glass, "Arrive later than that and you'll mess with me."

"Hai!"

"Sure."

"Aye, sir!"

"Yosh! I'm all fired up!!"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"I regret everything." Natsu groaned as he rolled around the floor.

Gray sighed as he looked at Natsu, "You're embarrassing us, birdbrain."

"Wendy, Troia!"

"I'm sorry, Natsu-san, but the more I use it on you, the more you become immune." Wendy apologized.

"Don't apologize to him, Wendy!" Carla reprimanded her as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, Carla."

Carla sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Lucy, help!" Natsu groaned as he writhed in pain.

"Sorry, Natsu. I can't do anything for you."

"Natsu..." Happy drawled out as he looked at his best friend with sad eyes.

"You should be used to this, Happy." Gray said.

"Aye."

"Don't worry, Natsu. Lakeland is just four more hours away." Erza said as she gave him a small smile.

"Not...help...ing..." And all hell broke loose.

"Natsu! Don't vomit here!!"

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"I really don't like this town." Natsu growled out as the group stopped in front of the dirty town.

"Why?" Erza asked.

"It smells like..." Wendy trailed off as she started to sniff.

"Like dark magic and potions." Lucy finished as she also sniffed around.

"Well, that's not a good sign." Gray sighed as he looked around.

"Aye." Happy agreed as he hovered above the group.

"This town seems abandoned." Carla said before turning to Erza, "Are you sure this is the right place?" she asked.

Erza nodded, "I double checked the map before and after we left the train. I'm sure this is the right place." She said as she observed the ransacked houses a few feet before them.

"Natsu, was the job posted yesterday morning?" Lucy asked the pinkette.

"Yeah. Mira posted it herself. If it helps, I took this mission yesterday afternoon." Natsu said as he continued to sniff.

"Ne, why don't we look around?" Lucy suggested.

The group looked at each other before they nodded, "We meet at the center of the village if anything happens." Erza commanded, "Let's go."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

A.N.:

I have a few announcements to make:

1.) Yes, I'm alive XD

2.) I'm going to make this story a NaLu instead of GraLu since I support Gray with Juvia XD I hope you don't mind of the change, but I can't really imagine Gray with Lucy since after everything that happened in the Anime XD

3.) PLEASE SUPPORT MY NARUTO STORY: THE HEIRESS

4.) I hope none of you mind the major timeskip XD