The Beginning Of Jayce

6 years old. 1st grade is lol

Tori POV

It was an average day Logan and I were at practice while Jadyn and Jake seemed to be flirting. I've been feeling something a little greater with Logan.

Ever since I kissed him. I stole his first kiss. But he liked it. But he doesn't feel like a 'brother' or 'just a friend' he's beginning to feel like a crush. Bloody hell! No this can't. No I can't.

I was thinking for to long I got tackled really hard and we got a violation. Good thing it's only practice. Coach Larry called me over "What are you doing out there" he told me "Coach. Today I feel weird. Like sick. I hate to say this. It's hurting me. Like a lot but can I sit this one our and watch" those words poured out of me and I can't believe it. Coach looked at me shocked "S-sure." He said. I walk to the bench and just. Think.

Logan seriously has a huge impact on me. Like bloody hell he's ruining my career! "PAUL BENCH!" I hear coach all of a sudden. Logan comes and plops right next to me.

We both sigh. "Why are you sitting" he asks surprised "I said I felt sick. I think I am. But I can't get this boy out of my head! It's like. Ruining me!" I blurt out. "Same! Well a girl. She's amazing and I want to marry her. But no boys for you. I don't want you hurt!" He says. I blush but I hide it "I promise" I say pinkie swearing "Okay good" he smiles.

Wow. I can't date anyone lit.

I head back home from practice and I see my mom here. "Hey Victoria" She says with the fakest smile of my fucking life. "Hey. M-mom" I manage to choke out "So. Guess what" "What" I ask "You are having another brother!" She gestures to her stomach "Oh cool. Well I have to head to Logan and Jake's" I say heading upstairs "What" She says strictly "Yeah. And you should go home" I say heading to my room. I take my gear off and put some casual clothes.

I go downstairs "You aren't going" my mom says "I kinda have to" I say in a duh tone "Why?" She scrunches her nose. "Project" I lie "Fine" "Plus 'mom' you don't really control me. So bye." I say running out the house and going into Logan's. I lock the door and breathe pretty unsteadily. I'm gonna have a stupid brother. Ugh.

I head up to Logan's room and tell him everything. And bam. I just cry. I don't want a brother! "Hey hey Tori. I didn't really want Jake. But now look. He's one of my best friends! Maybe this'll be the same" he says "Hopefully" I say. Then I find myself asleep in a peaceful dream.