Kidnapped..2..

22:

Tori POV

"So" Jayce scoffs. "Jayce. Honestly I didn't see THIS coming. I thought you'd actually have a future. I put you down in the past so you can fight. Like I did. But no. You got with them" I reply. I wanted to be hard on Jayce so he can 'prove me wrong' but no he had these idiots as a huge impact. "Well he's on the right team" my mom says walking in. "You. YOU BITCH I COULD BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR GRANDCHILD ONE DAY- OH WAIT YOU ARENT MY MOM. YOU ARE MY FUCKING AUNT!" She looks at me shocked "You....you know." I nod "no shit sherlock. Of I didn't wouldn't have said it" "Vict-" "Deb I don't wanna hear it. Unless it's me getting out of here and living life with my amazing boyfriend and my actual mom. Well she probably doesn't wanna see me. So the woman who is like a mom to me after YOU KILLED MY GRANDPARENTS, Pam. She's been here. She's kept your secrets. She refuses to tell me any! You fucked up. Bad. And I don't give a shit about what I say. If I die. I'll die happy." I say then looking away "Boys.....Chloe went to get supplies. But. Get her out" Deb says looking I down. My eyes glow up "Deb!" I say happy "Victoria I do love you. I just. Can't help things and I'm sorry. And I feel horrible. So boys get her out" they did so except Chris "Christopher don't start now do it" he sighs then does it. I hug all of them "go" Deb whispers to me. I nod and cry. I run out and of course bitch of the west is here. Chloe but someone is with her.....

Dayum cliffhanger

Or is it

Yeah it is lol

...

HA HA YOU THOUGHT YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

Keep scrolling lol sorry

JENNA "JENNA" I scream I hear sirens and I smirk "Guess you lose" I then see Logan whip right next to me. He runs out the car and hugs me tightly I start crying "Logie I missed you so so much" "Tori I love you so much" "okay love birds" Jenna says pulling out a gun. "Why. I actually would like yo know. Why do you feel so much hatred and anger! Like you actually could've had Logan instead of me, if you were actually nice. But no you were a bitch and you still didn't change" I say clenching my fists. "Because you don't deserve shit" Chloe says "WELL YOU ARE DATING MY FUCKING BROTHER AND JENNA I SEE THE RING. YOU BOTH ARE TAKEN. AND OH LOOK" I say as the cops get them. Chloe tries fighting them off and Jenna drops the gun we hear a shot right ad it drops and it shoots someone..........

Hehe who do ya think. I'm debating on two people?? Find out tomorrow!!