♡♡♡PUPPY♡♡♡

Preschool

I carefully set the Thumbtack in place and ran back to Logan,Jake, and Jadyn laughing."This has to top your record" I tell logan. Logan and I have these little competitions of who can cause more trouble and have a louder and longer reaction. Jake and Jadyn don't do it because they get too scared and chicken out. "Yeh you wish" he says bragging "bet" I say "Fine you win I have to-" "tell the teacher you think she's hot" I cut logan off "ew!" "Exactly logan and if you win I have to-" "kiss me" he says "fine" "What why aren't you saying ew no" "because I know I'm gonna win duh" "yeah okay let's see Tori or shall I say Victo-" "easy there tiger" I say slamming my my hand on his mouth. He starts to lick it and I giggle "stop it tickles" I say " you two are weird" Jake says laughing "and you two are chickens" I reply "hey" Jadyn says "hello there too" I say "you're a poopstain" She says "Dang it" I say we all start laughing then we hear the door "hehe" I whisper "hello class so todAHHHHHHHHHH" She sat down "FOUR OF YOU PRINCIPLES" "hey! How do you know it was us!" I say innocently "class" the teacher says"they did!" Everyone responds "and we always keep your secrets children these days" "you are a child too Tori" Jadyn says "so I'm not like these traitors" we all laugh "PRINCIPAL" "Fine fine Jesus" all four of us walk out "she's dumb for letting us go on our own" Logan says "yep jake what's the record" I say "8.3" "WAIT REALLY" I start to cheer "yep" "HAHAHAHAH GET REKT LOGAN" "man I don't wanna call that snob of a donkey hot!" We all laugh and head to our spot and record my record on the chart. Then you hear people talking in the hallway. It's Jenna "ugh" I scoff then Logan covers my mouth "that Tori girl is so dumb she thinks she has a chance with Logan. No he'll be mine. Chance Anthony you gotta convince him. Pweaseeee twin brother Anthony pwease" "Fine Jenna" "Yay!" They walk away and I say "why do people say that! She can have you but she won't because she's a b-" "Tori language" Logan says "ugh" I grab my ukele.

Clay:

You see a girl in the hallway
And then you whisper to your friend
"Who is she anyway?"
You forgot what she looks like in like a day
But your words don't hurt me
I will be OK

'Cause you don't hurt me
I won't mold to

Your silly words
I won't live inside your world
'Cause your punches and your names
All your jokes and stupid games
They don't work
No, they don't hurt
Watch them just go right through me
Because they mean nothing to me

I'm not clay

You see that girl in the hallway
Smile on her face as she walks away
Trying to tear her down was your first mistake
'Cause little do you know
She wasn't built to break

'Cause you don't hurt me
I won't mold to

Your silly words
I won't live inside your world
'Cause your punches and your names
All your jokes and stupid games
They don't work
No, they don't hurt
Watch them just go right through me
Because they mean nothing to me

Try to change my shape
But, baby, I'm not clay
Sorry, not today
'Cause, baby, I'm not...

Try to change my shape
But, baby, I'm not clay
Sorry, not today
'Cause, baby, I'm not clay

Your silly words
I won't live inside your world
'Cause your punches and your names
All your jokes and stupid games
They don't work
No, they don't hurt
Watch them just go right through me
Because they mean nothing to me

I'm not clay.

I put the ukele back. "She's such a butthole cake." I say sitting back down "fact" Logan replies. "Ya know what" I say "what" all three of them say in sync. "Since you two need adventure we are gonna give it. Me and Logan on a team. You and Jadyn. And then the records can be more fun! We can have king and queen outfits too and make speeches and everything. I have outfits at my house and I need a use for them" "that's not a bad idea" Jake says Logan nods his head "pwease Jadyn" I say mocking Jenna we all give her puppy eyes "fineeeeeeee" "YAY" we all cheer. "So whatcha doing after school" Logan asks me and Jadyn "well I'm going to the store to buy new clothes" Jadyn says "I'm gonna work on new songs." I said "Jake and I are gonna go hunting with our dad!" Logan says "WOAHH" I say clearly amazed "what type of gun. Where." I ask all of these questions until the bell rings. We all say out byes and u head into the car and start humming Clay.

Time skip

I walk into the house and I see my grandpa holding a puppy "OMG A GERMAN SHEPHERD" I scream "WHAT'S IT'S NAME WHO'S IS IT IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL" I say cuddling it. "It's a boy. Your dog. You pick the name." I look up. And I start to cry. "So what's it's name" my grandma asks. I think for a moment "Hunter." "Hunter it is" my grandma says. We then hear a knock on the door it's Logan! "Hey Tori WOAH A PUPPY WHO'S IS IT AND WHAT'S IT'S NAME" he said petting it "I just got him! And u named him Hunter." "Woah cool! My dad said you could go hunting with us" "woah really!!! Can I" I look at my grandma, she looks at my grandpa. "Yes" they both say "YAY" I start screaming and ruining everywhere I hear Logan laughing and I start blushing like crazy "okay let's go" Logan said "OKAY" I came down ready to hunt. "Bye Hunter" Logan and I said then we were off.