Scuiside 🚧smut next chap🚧

22:

Tori POV

I see it's the guy he's dead! Did Logan shoot him. No he didn't he couldn't have then I hear him yell "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE HE SHOT HIMSELF!" I could tell Logan wasn't lying good thing I already called the police. They showed up and I ran to Logan "babe I thought you were in a meeting all day" "I was supposed to but they let me go early. And are you okay what happened" "well I wanted to walk around for a bit ya know. And I got in the uber and he tried driving me somewhere else. I dipped and he pulled out a gun! I thought you died!" I cried into his chest what if I did lose Logan! "You will never lose me" he hugs me tighter and kisses my head "And I will always find you" he says and picks me up once upon a time anyone? No....okay then "I love you-" "shhhh shhh let's go to my apartment and watch movies and cuddle" I nod. And that's what we do. We decide to watch ONCE and of course I start crying "NO GRAM YOU COULDN'T JUST LEAVE EMMA LIKE THAT" Logan just chuckled at me "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THAT HAPPENED" "devistated. Lost. Hopeless. Depressed" I hugged him tightly. Before I know it I drift to sleep.

Logan POV

When she asked me that. It hit me. I would be, nothing. No hope. Nothing. Just. Broken. She drifts off and I smile. I place her in bed. "Hopefully you say yes" I whisper before kissing her. Damn I really want to marry herm but that takes time.

Logan dream

"Nahhh I'd pick Jake anyday" Tori says walking over to Jake and making out with him "Logan is worthless. He means nothing. Jake tho. He's the better Paul oh and the Logang. THE LOGANG IS SHIT AND WHY DON'T WE IS THE WALMART ONE DIRECTION" She starts and Jake finishes "JAKE PAULERS ON TOP AND WE STAY FLEXING" "Tori please" I plead "uhhhh how about.....no" and kicks me. I go off and run into Jake's room and run to the balcony. Jake and Tori are in the room doing it..... I stand on the railing and jump.

End Logan dream.

"LOGIE LOGIE PLEASE WAKE UP" Tori is shaking me and crying "I-I love you I can't lose you. Like I almost did earlier" "Tori it's okay I'm awake" "Logan what's with these dreams!" "Babe I have no idea" suddenly I start to feel tears streaming down "Babe what's wrong" "Tori. Would you ever leave me for my brother. Or anyone" "never. Remeber. I'd refuse to date anyone. But you. If we broke up I wouldn't even consider moving on. I'd be a wreck. I only find my pride and joy in you. Yeah you do retarded shit and cause me to be sad. But in the end. I want you." I just pull in and kiss her. Then things get heated😅😅😏😏😏😉😉

I'm gonna need some holy water in the next chapter okay. It's gonna be smut. Yeah SMUT. That whole chapter. So you can skip it and in return I'll write 2 more chapters just for running out of Holy water. But hey its smut😂😂😅😅😅