Reunited

22:
One week later
Tori POV

I'm playing around on my guitar a bit and I play a cover of DNA 👆 and I feel myself crying. Then I hear a knock on my door, I look in the mirror and I'm a mess, whatever I lost everything I don't care what people think so fuck it. I open to see a very messed up Logan his eyes are puffy, his hair is messed up, clothes all ripped. He looks like me, we state for a second and burst out crying. Then for some reason hug eachother and just fall on the floor "Victoria I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. I'm a mess without you I need you! I lost you once!" "No Logan I'm sorry I left you and left you on the boat I should've known" he walks in and finds a pack of gummy worms. He bites the ends and sticks then together "Victoria Westbrook Dohner would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend" "Yes" he puts it on my middle finger and we share a long passionate kiss. "I love you" we both say as we pull away. I decide to post a pic of us on insta.

Liked by: pamstepnick, jakepaul, and 737,93 others

toriwestbrook: So glad to finally be back with the one and only goof loganpaul I missed this dude dearly and the whole #Chlogan shit is dumb. Fuck you Chloe, fuck you. You must've been proud of yourself. Well you can stop us now!

pamstepnick: YES MY BABE'S ARE BACK TOGETHER THANK THE GODS HONESTLY I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE

anthonytrujillo: So no date😳😞

toriwestbrook: anthonytrujillo huh there was never a date in the first place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm so glad we resolved this" "so do I" he replies. "Netflix?" He asks I nod my head and we spend the whole day watching Netflix and chillin. Do life is great.

BY THE WAY I made a new book it's adopted by Logan Paul but it's called 'Misunderstood|Adopted by Logan Paul|
Fanficton please go check it out. It's super intense so YA YEET BE A MAVERICK AND YEAH I LOVE Y'ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW TAKE IT EASY FAM A PEACE *shake shake shake*