1 Year Anniversary!❤👑🌹

22

Tori POV

Today is the day Logan and I have been dating for one whole year! It's crazy because it's also our twenty two years of knowing eacother. Woah we became friends and dated on the same day that's fire!

Logan POV

It's Tori and I's one year anniversary! I'm gonna act like I forgot and then propose to her! Yeah yeah I know 'it's only been a year' but I've known her for twenty two years! Almost twenty three! Today's vlog BOUTTA BE LIT ASF!

Tori POV

I walk out of the room and go downstairs into the kitchen in our big mansion! Brenden and Evan aren't here for a few months because family things. So it's been me and Logan. We smashed a few times😏 but that's besides the point....... I really hope Logan didn't forget today. If he did I'd be a little sad but he has been a little well. Stressed lately. He does have tons going on so I'm just gonna be a supportive girlfriend and not bitch. I'm just not like that!

I see Logan shirtless and only with boxers and of course Maverick socks vlogging and cooking. "Hey beautiful" he says turning to me and kissing my cheeck. "So guys it's been one whole year with-" OMG HE DID REMEBER I'M SO FRIKEN HAPPY "this camera" you could see my expression change quick.

I quickly covered it up with a smile "WOOOOO YA YEET" I say acting happy. "Dinner tonight at 8 to celebrate?" He asks "Sure why not" I say somewhat happy. I'll tell him what day is today then! I'm still bummed, he remebers how long he had a camera but not me. "Well imma get ready for today and we should head to the mall so I can get a dress and you a suit" I say and go upstairs still bummed.

Logan POV

"Omg logang. I feel so bad! Did you see her expressions. Omg my heart it's breaking I can't see my baby like this! But I gotta stay strong so I can propose!" I whisper yell to the camera "Evan and Brenden are getting Jake and Team Ten to help out and Alissa, yes Alissa Violet." I whisper. "OKAY LOGANG CYA AT THE MALL TRANSITION WOOP" I yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I hear Tori yell. I laugh. I'm actually marrying this woman. The ring is in the best spot too! This is perfect just amazing. The ring is with Brenden and Evan lol I head up the stairs and get dressed while Tori brushes her teeth while showering and of course she is singing along to my song HELP ME HELP YOU I quickly join in on my part walking naked in the shower. She jumps then laughs it off.

We get out the shower and Tori gets dressed into.👇👇👇

👇👇👇