Sleep Talking

Logan POV

We finally arrive at the hospital. Tori has tubes in her and all this stuff. I can't watch her like this. I touch the glass. I felt like it shattered, my heart did with it. Jadyn looks at me "go to the bathroon" She says. I felt like I was gonna cry. "Okay." I reply and head to the batroom. I start sobbing.

Jadyn POV

I sneakily follow him to the bathroom. He's sobbing. He really does love her. Why can't they be a thing yet! Oh crap he's getting up. I run back to where I was, before I know it I'm tearing up. MY best friend. The strongest girl I know. Hurt. Heartbroken. In the hospital. Victoria Westbrook. Then I see Mark burst out the doors. "Is she okay!" Mark says holding this paper in his hands. "Yeah but what's that paper." I ask "me and Tori a-" he begins but the doctor speaks "only one can come in" "Logan you go." I say Mark agrees. "Okay" Logan heads in. But I face Mark "me and tori are brother and sister" he says smiling my jaw drops "doctor. This is family." I say "Oh then you can come in" the doctor says "I'll stay here" mark says. I blush a little. I've had a crush on Mark since. Who knows when. But I'm over him, he's dating someone, and I have a crush on someone else. Jack,Jack Avery....

Logan POV

I run in and I see Tori. I start to tear up. But I hear her mumbling, but she's sleeping?! "L.L......L" She starts coughing. (Harry potter anyone no....okay then...)  "Lo......Logan" She was saying my name. I walk up to her and hold her hand. She shut up. Did she actually like me. I thought she was bluffing in that video. "Mr.Paul we need to do a few more tests. Sorry to say this but you need to leave" "Oh no that's fine nurse. Anything. Please don't hurt her" I say begging "we will do our best" I walk out. "Logan guess what" Jadyn says smiling. Are they dating but mark has a girl! "Me and Tori are related. She's my sister. I'm adopted" I start to smile. Then I say "woah man that's weird. You had a crush on your sis" I say laughing a bit. Mark's jaw drops and his eyes go wide "holy" we all laugh "welp at least I have a girl and it was only a week!" He says all defensively. We sat there waiting to be called in again.