Tomorrow's The Big Day!

22

Tori POV

it's been 6 days. Yeah tomorrow is the day I get flipping married to the one and only Logan Alexander Paul. He's my everything and I'm just ugh so excited and nervous. I will be having no family coming which is pretty sad so uhm also awkward. Yeah it'll be 'great' but it's my wedding so hah!

I finished my shower and got my clothes for tonight, I'm headed to Lydia's we are having a little girl day so Logan and I won't see eachother. He's headed to Marks so yeah it'll just be. Well no one here. Not even Maverick or Kong.

I got dressed into nice comfy pj's since it's 4:26 and I'll only be in this. I walk out the bathroom to Logan sitting on the bed looking at the door but now me. "Hey handsome" I say a little confused "So the tomorrow I'm marrying the woman of my dreams." He says "Pffff same for me I'm too excited to sleep" I say "Tori" he starts and stands up walking twords me "Just know" he takes my hands and look down in to my deep dark brown chocolate eyes while I lock into his solid blue crystal ones. "I love you and I always will. I'll always be here. Especially for this little bean" he crouches and pecks my stomach and stands back up "I can't wait to marry you. I've always thought about it. So have fun and prepare my vow to make you cry tears so watch your makeup" he says and we both laugh "I'm not going to wear any and just wait I'll make you cry" I say and smile "Mhmmmm" he says I giggle and he chuckles. I look at the time 4:40 "Well we should go" I say he glances at the clock "We shall" he says in an accent which causes me to laugh "You better remeber to vlog your POV or I'll be so heartbroken" he jokes and I laugh "I will I will. Plus I made alarms" I say pulling my phone up and shoeing him which causes him to laugh "Okay let's go" he says picking me up and grabbing our bags.

We walk down to the Yeti and I see Kong and Maverick in the back "My two boys, three in another few months and then my two girls" he says making me blush a little "You pedophile" I say laughing "Wow you just want to divorce me don't you" he says acting hurt "Frick how'd you know I'm in it for the money" I joke he pretends to die and be depressed "HAH NOW I WILL HAVE ALL THE MONEY THE BASTARD IS DEAD!" I joke even more bursting into laughter. He wakes up "Wow that touched deep man" he says and I peck him "BETTER NOW" he yells starting the car causing me to giggle. "Okay stop giggling before 1. You make me die of cuteness and divorce you and 2. Get horny" he says and I accidently giggle again slapping my hand to my mouth causing me to laugh non stop. "Okay fine you can" he says and I just bust out laughing.

He starts to drive and I look at the comments on our 'We Are Together' video and it has so many views! It's his most viewed video there are so many likes and a few dislikes, like 3,840 dislikes and 45M likes. Yeah I know a lot! I look at the comments so many likes but so many hate comments! Like.

Wow another snake bitch. Not surprised.

Doesn't really bother me

Ugh another bitch into the making. Logan legit found her off the street she'd all ratchet and ugly. Look she's mad skinny too! Poor ass bitch can't even walk.

Okay that one kinda hurt.... but I love fans because they back you up like this one.

Stfu kid. You're just so jelous and if you actually pay attention they knee eachother since flipping birth! You idiot she's been through so much! She's lucky to have Logan and I for one think they make a great couple. Keep up or leave asshole!

It made me happy so of course I reply

Hey logang.logang.is.life thanks for the support sport. What's your insta? I got an idea.

I was gonna send the, girl? Maybe a boy, merch and a FaceTime call between me and Logan. Yeah fans who deserve this should get it. Haha! She replied!

Omg omg omg omg Tori Westbrook Dohner just replied to me! Omg omg my insta is the same as my youtube okay I'm gonna go scream so uh yeah thank you! I love you and tell Logan the same please omg omg! My name is Areilia btw omg yeah okay bye❤❤

I giggle "Hey Logie this girl Areilia says she loves you" I say giggling a little more "Okay cool. Wait why are you reading comments because my phones blowing up like crazy from youtube" he says "Oh uh nothing" I say, he pulls the car over and reads the comments and looks up at me. He hugs me and kisses my cheeck "Logan it's nothing just hate" I say lying "That's what they all say" he says looking right through my lie "okay okay but the fan made me feel better so don't worry, okay?" I assure him "Promise?" He replies "I promise" I say and he starts driving after giving me a little kiss.

Ten minutes later we arrive at Lydia's "Bye soon to be wife" Logan says kissing me "Bye soon to be husband" I reply leaning in again making a little name out session which get interrupted by Jadyn "Okay okay you two. First of all you'll only not be seeing eachother for a few hours. Second not in front of Lydia's house you creepos third this one is preggo so hah no dick tonight. Fourth you'll have this moment tomorrow so leggo" She says opening the car door and grabbing my hand "WAIT ONE MORE" I say pecking Logan's lips and coming out the car. Logan chuckles and I close the car door. He starts the car and I walk to his side. I put my hand on the glass and no he does the same over mine. He slides the window down and we don't remove our hands, soon enough I feel the tips of our hands meet and eventually we are in this Highfiving way.😂😂 idfk "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and with that he drives off while our hands slide away from eachother.

"That was the most cliché shit of my life. And yeah I did get it on camera so heh vlog this will be cringy asf!" Jadyn says I laugh "That dude makes me go crazy" I say and instantly blush "MAYBE WE DON'T NEED THAT PART" I say trying to grab the camera "Chill. You two are gonna get married. He's gonna have to get used to this. Even though you've known eacother since friken BIRTH! Not to mention you knew me and Jake since birth!" She says and I laugh "okay leggo inside" I say grabbing the camera and vlogging.

So basically it consisted of taking pregnancy tests which we didn't vlog. Girls taking shots but me because HAH I don't drink and I'm preggo. Turns out Jadyn,Amanda, and Kylie are pregnant. Wow that's great so they gotta get tested. Netflix mostly once upon a time because that is ma shit! And ye. Can't wait to get married to this man!