Stutter Girl

I walk into school with Logan and Jadyn "where is Jake" I ask "With his two new friends Chance and Anthony" Logan says "are they cool" Jadyn asked "there assholes" "welp that's great" I say sarcastically. "HEY LOOK STUTTER GIRL" I hear someone scream and everyone is looking at me "what the bloody hell" I whisper after Jake walks out with Chance and Anthony behind him "h-hey stutter girl" Jake says "what did you just say" I snap "oooo feisty" I hear chance say "okay jake you don't have to do that anymore" Chance says punching his arm "So that's what you say to a lady" Logan said "yeah gotta prob" Anthony said getting closer clenching his fist "touch him I hurt you really bad." I say getting red "Oh standing up for your boyfriend" Chance says "yeah he's my best friend thats a boy. Wow your a bit smart." Anthony fires up grabs my glasses throws them on the ground and stomps on them. I tackle him to the ground and punch his tooth out, I get up see blood. "I'm such a bad person" I say and I run to 'Our Spot' and I cry and cry "TORI" I hear Logan yelling he comes in and sees me "Logan I'm such a bad person stay away." "No your not" he tries getting closer "Chance is right I do stutter too much and. I-i-i I do like you" I realized I said that "I mea-" "you like me?" "You hate me" "no! Tori I... I like you too" "no your just trying t-" I was cut off by logan kissing me. Then I heard the intercom "Victoria Westbrook!" "Oh no I'm dead" "Tori I'll come with" he helps pull me up and holds my hand. We walk into the office he looks at me "it'll be okay" he says and I head in and I see my mom. I run and head home as fast as I can. Then I get in. I stay home for hours and say they let is out early. It's been a few hours I hear the door being knocked I answer the door. That was the day my grandma and grandpa was killed. And I lost contact with everyone. But Jadyn. Because of Chance and Anthony.