Moving To LA

Okay now this is 22 year old Tori I will jump time to time so leggo!

I'm finally leaving I'm done! I can't live with this woman anymore can't believe she killed her own mother my grandmother to get me back! I'm still reported missing. I was forced to never talk to Logan and Jake ever again. Only Jadyn knows but her mom doesn't. Her and I are now 22 and I'm making my escape she should be home in a hour, my mother. I have even more scars now. "Everything is packed!" I run to the bus stop with $20 "this address" I hand the guy a paper. I get to see Logan and Jake after all these years bye Ohio.
*time skip*

I walk up to the door and it swings open "TORI ARE YOU OKAY" "Im fine Jadyn let's go before she comes" I say, we go inside and say bye to Elena and Jay (Jadyns parents duh) and we take and uber to the airport "Jadyn you know the addresses right" "Course. You still have a crush on him right" "What no" I look the other way "Tori I think Logan likes you too" "you really think so?" "No. I know so" Jadyn says smiling "here you go ladies the airport" "Thank you sir" I say and get out with my luggage. I only have a suitcase it's really light because my mom burned most of my things. "LEGGO" Jadyn and I say and walk in. We get set and I look on Logan's instagram and start blushing but then I get a call "TORI WHERE ARE YOU" "in the bathroom" I quickly say, hang up, and block the number. "It was my mom" I say going pale "star bucks let's go" Jadyn said and grabs me by my wrist and I wince in pain "my mom h-hurt there too" which she didn't I did that. I cut. "Oh sorry" "basic white girl" I say laughing. We both order and sit back in our seats. "GATE 208 NOW BOARDING GATE 208" "that's us" Jadyn says "yep I'm so anxious" "me too Tori. Me too" we get on the plane and get in our seats. An old guy let's us switch seats with him so Jadyn and I are both together "I already have the apartment room set" Jadyn says "thanks" I hug her tearing up a bit. "It's okay now let's talk about memories and sleep" Jadyn says. I nod and for ages we talk before I know it I'm sleeping on her shoulder and her on my head. That's friendship.
*time skip*

I wake up "Jadyn Jadyn we were here!!" She wakes up and I look out the window "we were free" I say we both hug and wait so we can board off the plane. I can't wait I'm jumping in my seat. "Jadyn call jake only jake I wanna surprise logan" "okay,so you can surprise your lover you mean" "Oh hush" I say blushing and I playfully slap her arm.
*time skip*

"Hey jake can you pick me up at the airport" Jadyn says on the phone "yeah I'll be there in 5" "okay bye jakey" "bye Jadey" "Oh hush" they both laugh and hang up "he said he'll be here in 5, go on and hide" "okay" I smile and hide behind a plant. Jadyn and I are both recording so we can always look back at this, and for Jake's vlog. Before we know it jake shows up and I get the angle he runs up and hugs her. "Aww" I whisper he picks her up and spins her. Then she gets down and is surprised with a kiss on the cheeck, I then see its my time. I go up behind Jake and tap his shoulder he turns around and he screams "TORI I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST JADYN" he picks me up and kisses me on the cheeck aswell "Oh you. Oh and we are surprising logan so no one talk you can instagram us later" I say laughing "yeah and tori how come we lost contact with you" I sigh and Jadyn and I explain I feel tears rolling down my cheecks "Tori it's not your fault you were 10 and opened the door. It's okay" "thanks" I reply "Oh and I told logan you are here he has no idea about Tori" I chuckle "okay jake well let's go slow pokes" Jadyn stated "okay jackass" I giggle. We get in the car and we tell jake our new address he stops the car and turns "what is the number again" "291" I say looking confused "you and Logan live right across from eachother" my heart started pounding and before I know it I'm blushing like crazy "AHHH REALLY" "YEAH REALLY and you Jadyn" "294" "LIT" we all jam out to music and Jake's song comes on, oh lord. We all jam out and reach the apartment complex "Oh Tori" "Ye jake" "my number and Logan's" "thanks cya later" "ighty". Me and Jadyn head inside and we see Logan vlogging "Dude we gotta hide" I say "wh-" before she could speak I threw us behind a couch and pointed twords logan. Damn he looked hot I MEAN. He finally left and we got our keys "sorry we saw someone we wanted to surprise" I say awkwardly laughing. We go on the elevator and head to our rooms "1...2....3!" Jadyn and I walked in to our rooms at the same time. "WOAH JADYN LOOK AT MINE" "T LOOK AT MINE" we ran yo eachother's "LOOK AT YOURS" we said in sync and started to laugh. "Well I better unpack" I say "same" so we head to our rooms. I was about to close the door and realised "that's Logan's room" I blushed and closed the door. I looked around and set my stuff down "well tomorrow is gonna be busy. I just need a job". "SO LOGANG I HEARD THAT THERE WERE NEW PEOPLE COMING MAYBE THEY ARE HEAR LET'S SEE IF THEY ARE HOME YET" I look through the peep hole it's logan, I can't answer! I heard a few more knocks "WELP GUESS THEY AREN'T HERE LET'S CHECK THIS ONE" he went to Jadyns. She didn't answer either I go on my phone and text her.

 She didn't answer either I go on my phone and text her

I remeber stealing $453 from my mom so that'll do. "OKAY WELL BACK IN THE APARTMENT WE GO" I heard the door shut. "OH YEAH LOGANG ALSO I HEARD MY FRIEND JADYN BACK IN OHIO IS COMING HAH IMAGINE THAT WAS HER APARTMENT" I started dying. Then I came out so I can find me a job. I'm walking down Hollywood "maybe I should vlog" I whispered to myself "nah I'm trash" I chuckled. First up starbucks. "Oh sorry we aren't hiring" "okay". Then Mcdonalds "you aren't suitable" "okay?" Then IHop "yeah start tomorrow" "yes! Thank you!"