Ustulation

(M rated) - it's what you've all been waiting for! 😜😜

Peace and calm were the two emotions I felt whilst in the arms of a man who only earlier had made me so angry, I wanted to make his head explode.

Chaos is what I have felt for the past few weeks, like I'm Helen Hunt in Twister, bouncing from side to side trying to make sense of the mess I was in.

But now? Now the storm had past, the dust was coming down and I was safe.

Zak's hand slipped from my chin and his thumb pressed against my windpipe causing a whimper to squeak through my restricting windpipe. Whilst my hands were fisted in his open jacket revealing his black shirt and rosary.

His lips were mounded against mine, his lungs stealing the oxygen from my own until the lightheadedness began and my body surrendered and folded into his. The warmness of his skin caused my own to feel cold and that only made me want to get in closer to him.

Our tongues had met multiple of times, his timed pressure on my throat and the scent of him made me higher than I'd ever felt.  But it was soon to be cut short when he pushed us apart, cutting off my enjoyment.

Panting for air, my hands were still bunched up on his jacket, afraid that if I let him go he would disappear. And I didn't want that.

"You said--"

"One night." I interrupted him, pressing my forehead against his chest in desperation.

"One night." He repeated.

"You owe me this." I whispered lifting my head to look at him in the eyes.

The look of his slightly pouted lips from our heavy kissing and the heaviness in his eyes were always a favourite of mine. This time, the grey had taken dominance in his eyes making them look darker.

"We shouldn't." He whispered leaning his head down to brush his lips across my forehead.

"Tell me you don't want this. For one night and I'll let you go."

"What about earlier with-"

"One night Zak." I forced again, now was not the time to be talking about his last hook up. This time, I was beginning to think he was going to let me down and walk away. My heart prepared for it...

Looking up at him patiently, he looked down and groaned. "Don't do that. Fuck.. Don't look at me like that." He whispered but before I could ask what he meant, his mouth slammed back onto mine and we were fumbling through my apartment.

Game on!

The first thing that needed to go was his coat, that came off as we stumbled against the back of the couch, clumsily pawing at each other's skin. My hands had shed his coat from his body until it hung from his wrists, his only left my body to remove it entirely.  Deposing of it quickly, he grabbed my face and pulled me onto my tiptoes keeping our mouths together as we moved across the room.