Chapter Twenty-Three: Part Two - New Tears Day

Liam's P.O.V
___
___

Holding Niall's hand, I step cautiously onto the ice before helping him step onto the ice next to me. I know Ni's never been skating before, so I hold his arm to help him.

"Like this?" He asks, leaning forward. I don't have enough time to reach him before he falls flat on his face. Although it's mean, I can't help but laugh.

"No, Ni! Like this!" I exclaim, skating towards him.

"Don't hurt me!" He yells out, covering his head as I approach his shaking form.

"I won't, don't worry," I assure him before helping him as I say, "here, get up."

"Okay. Thanks, Li. I'm cold now though." Without a second thought, I stop and put my jacket over his shoulders. As a reply, my little Nialler smiles.

Taking his hand, i show him how to skate properly while I drag him behind me.

"Watch out for-" my warning gets cut off as a small child with a penguin runs into Niall. Ni falls into me and we both go flying onto out backs. The child just laughs and carries on.

"Whoa! I want a penguin!" Niall exclaims, rolling off me.

"Niall, you don't need a penguin! I'm looking after you!" I say. Niall just looks a little doubtful.

"Come on, try again!" I encourage him to keep trying.

After another crash, three more falls and two more hours, Niall had finally learned how to ice skate.

"Yay! I'm so proud of you, my little Nialler!" I exclaim, hugging him.

"Now that I know how, can we skate?" He asks me.

"Yeah, let's race! Whoever gets here first wins!" I say. I stay long enough for Ni to nod before racing off I the other direction. I know Niall isn't completely steady on his feet so I slow down and watch him from afar.

"I win, I win! I won, Li!" Shouts Niall. I smile, knowing I let him win by a little bit.

"Yes you did, Ni. Do you wanna go get some ice cream?" I question and Niall nods in response.

"Yeah! Plan I have bubblegum?" Ni asks with a puppy dog face. He knows I can't say no to him anyway, so, of course, I agree.

"Yay!" I smile at his celebration as I trade our skates for our shoes.

"Thank you." I nod in reply as I hand Niall his shoes.

Once we finished queuing for ice cream, I ask for our order.

"Can I have a bubblegum ice cream cone and a strawberry ice cream cone, please?" I have a smile on my face as I say this.

"Yes, how many scoops each?" The young girl asks.

"Two please." I reply. She nods and smiles before making our order.

"Thank you!" Niall says as she hands us our ice creams.

"You're very welcome." She replies with a smile on her face once again. I wonder how much she gets paid to smile on what must be a very boring job.

Once me and Niall finish eating our treats, we decide what to do next.

"Do you wanna go on Snow Storm?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah! Wait, what's that?" My little Nialler says, confused. I laugh at his confusion

"It's that right over there." I inform him, pointing to the ride.

"Oh okay. Let's go!" Niall says, smiling.

"Two please." I say to the man on the gate. He hands me my change and opens the barrier to let us onto the cart.

"Thank you." I say before he walks away.

After going in circles forwards, backwards, sideways and diagonally once, we get drenched in bubble snow. Then, we go through the ride again. It was a lot of fun.

"Should we go to the chocolate fountain next?" I ask and Niall nods. I trip over a stone on the way there, which causes the surrounding people to laugh and my cheeks to redden. Nevertheless, I walk away as if nothing has happened.

"Two chocolate cups and some strawberries please?" I ask the kind man and receive my order in return. I pay the correct amount and we walk away.

I quickly show Niall how to dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate and we sit on a bench eating the chocolate strawberries.

"What can we do next?" Niall asks, looking over at me.

"Should we go on the big wheel?" I reply to his question with one of my own.

"Yeah!" He exclaims, sporting a really big smile. I hug him before we stand up and go to the Ferris wheel.

"Thank you!" I say to the man.

The ride up is uneventful until we get to the top. The. I decide to ask the question that's been worrying me for a while.

<><><><>

Hey! It's me again! Short and shit again, I'm really sorry for that. I'm I'm the middle of my GCSES but I still try to write. Even though it doesn't seem like it.

Anyway, you guys are becoming silent again! Please come back? We end feedback on our chapters! Maybe if I mention a few of you it might work?

@niam36 please come back? You're our number one fan!

@purplecharmed200 we need you back, you've been there from the start!

@Dobby_the_HouseElf can you start reading again too? I remember the good old times when we changed your name to Dobbier.

Pretty please come back? Everyone go follow these amazing people?

~Shan!:)