Chapter Five- Movie night

Liam's P.O.V

It was getting late so me and Niall decided to go home. We bid farewell to Louis and Harry and set off for our house. Hen we got there Niall reacted quickly to pull his beanie off and get out his tail. Growling at the beanie making me chuckle.

"N-Niall doesn't like beanies" he said, his Irish accent filling the room. I went up to him and hugged him. Pressing my lips to his forehead. I felt all tingles up my spine.

I can't believe how innocent and adorable is. It should be banned to be so damn adorable. I smiled at him.

"What do you want to eat love?" I asked him, his dog ears poking up at the mention of eating. I have only known him for two to three days and found out he loves food.

"Can Niall have uh Chicken dinner please Liam?" he asked with puppy dog eyes, well that's not a surprise as he is a puppy

"Yeah I'll go make it Puppy" I said he frowned at the name but nodded excitedly. I went to the kitchen and got out the frozen chicken dinner. I put it in for five minutes and when it was done I put it in another five minutes.

When it pinged the second time Niall came in and sat at the table. I smiled at him putting it in front of him. He tugged in straight away. While he was eating I decided to make myself some pasta.

After dinner I smiled at Niall and we went in to watch a movie

"what do you want to watch Nialler?" I asked him he looked confused

"Niall had never watched any films before, what films has Liam got? Are there any about dogs?" he asked I nodded pulling out Lady and the tramp. We sat down cuddling and had a movie night with loads of dog films.

Authors Note:- HOLA ITS MEG, I been to Brecon for two days come back today IT WAS EXTROADENHARRY. So here is my chapter of Dil I hope you are reading it.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

WE NEED LIKES ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FIVE SEXY BOYS CALLED ONE DIRECTION GO LIKE THAT BUTTON LIKE YOU ARE PETTING HARREH'S CURLS, GO GO GO.

~Megz