PLEASE READ - THANK YOU AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

THANK YOU

I'd like to say a massive thank you for 50K reads. Deeply In Love started out as a crazy little idea in two young teenagers' minds. For it to have come so far means so much to me, as I know it does to Meg, too. Although it has been in drips and drabs, I cannot believe the amount of support you have shown this book. To say thank you, we have three announcements we'd like to make.

TWITTER

We now have Twitter. You can find and follow us at 'shan_meg_watty', where we will be posting about updates, update schedules, sneak peaks and more.

INSTAGRAM

We also now have Instagram! You can also find and follow us on Instagram at 'shan_meg_watty'. We'll post anything from photos related to DIL, our lives, inspirations, books, films and such.

REVAMP

Since we've hit the milestone of 50K, we feel now is a good time to announce the revamp of DIL! I've been so excited for this and I cannot wait to share the new and improved version of this book with you all. We are aiming to update a chapter of 'Deeply In Love - 50K Revamp' twice a week. Our update schedule is not yet confirmed. We also hope to finish writing the original DIL by the end of the year.

Thank you for supporting our story! Keep checking back to our page for the revamped DIL.

-Shan!x

P.S. I'm going to put a lot more effort into this story from now on and I hope this shows in my writing and my update schedule.

P.P.S. This was just a quick little celebration kind of post, sorry for any typos/mistakes you've found!