Chapter Ten- Rotton Candy

Chapter Ten- Roton Candy

Niall's P.O.V.

"Woo! Niall liked that ride, Liam! What was it called?" Niall asks as they all walk away, Niall holding Harry's hand like a lost puppy..

"Nialler! I liked it too, it was called bounce!" Liam says and Niall smiles happily.

They walk over to a van and get some cotton candy which is a strange Blue in colour.

They eat it anyway, Niall more than the others.

"Niall, are you okay? You look-" ouis tries to ask but Niall feels himself slipping into Blackness. The last thing he heard was

"Hang in there, little buddy! I need you! You have to pull through this! I-" And that's where Liam's soft, loving, shaky voice get's cut off by nothingness.

Is Niall dead? Liam needs him! Niall must fight until the very end!

Liam's P.O.V.

Harry and Louis have taken my car to the hospital, they're meeting us there. I have gone in the ambulance with my poor little Nialler.

He's hanging onto his life by a thread. If only I hadn't let him eat that Candy Floss!

"Niall, my sweet little Niall! Hang in there, buddy! I need you here with me! Please pull through, for me?! I need you back here with me, my little Nialler!" I say over and over again. I know that It' probably doing the paramedics' heads in, but they don't utter a sound as I comfort my little Nialler.

I burst into a fresh flood of tears. Everything the ambulance team try to say to comfort me fail miserably.

I don't care what they say! They're not always right are they?!

Louis' P.O.V.

I drive right behind the speeding ambulance all the way to the hospital, smiling when Harry places his hand on my thigh as I drive.

Liam is balling his eye out, poor lad! He just lot his everything. I honestly do feel the same!

"Poor Liam! He's pretty shaken up about all of this!" I say and Harry smiles at me, he knows im worrying.

"Yeah, Im sure he'll be absolutely fine! Like Nialler will! I feel his pain though!" He says, and I look back at the road.

"Yeah.." I trail off and smile at him.

"I would feel the same you know, if something were to happen to you, my cupcake!" I say and he smiles, pecking me on the lips.

We get out of the car and he says,

"I would feel the same way about you, too!" He says and then kisses me properly, forcefully. We let go of each other, panting for breath and intertwine our fingers tgether to walk to where Liam is being rushed out of the ambulance by the paramedics for being too close to our Nialler.

Oh God, I really do feel so sorry for him!

Harry's P.O.V.

Oh my god! To the others, I seem calm; cool and collected. On the inside though, is a whole different story! Like two trains, parallel, they'll never ever meet.

I hope he pulls through! Nialler is all of our favourite, especially Liam's! Liam feels something more for him, I just know it! He feels what I feel for my BooBear.

"Hey! Hey, Hey! Liam! It'll all be alright, mate! Come on, come inside and calm down now!" I say. For once, im the mature, sensible one and not Liam, which seems weird in this situation because someone's life is on the line, and that someone is our Nialler.

Liam's P.O.V.

The guys (Lou and Haz) have helped me so much today, they have taken care of me for once. Im grateful to them for keeping me almost calm. I could make my Nialler worse.

My Nialler, my poor, poor, little Nialler.

"Any news, doc?!" I ask urgently as Dr. Reynolds, Niall's doctor, walks in.

"Well, there was some sort of drug in that cotton candy he ate... It has severely damaged his lung!" He says in an authoritative voice.

"Oh God! What does that mean for Niall?" I ask frantically.

"His left lung may never work again.. Of course, it depends on how badly damaged it is. We may be able to get a transplant for him, if we find a match. The chances of that happening are slim, very slim. Prepare yourselves for the worst!" he says in a sympathetic tone before walking out.

You don't even have to guess what my afternoon consisted of!

Pacing around the corridor outside Nialler's room.

Even sleep here after a while. Long after Haz and Lou have gone home..

I eventually drift off, into dreamless sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*HEY INTERNET!!

*bored.com

*supposed to do an all-nighter with Megz

*please, send dares, funny or embarrasing moments, questions, would you rather's and anything else you like to our facebook page!!

*like and share our page please? 

*link!

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/pages/Five-sexy-boys-called-One-Direction/

*bye guys!!

~Shannon<3