Chapter Eleven- Recovery

Liam's P.O.V.

I am soglad that my Little Nialler is better now. It was horrific to see him lying there, cold, pale and hooked up to a heart monitor in the hospital bed. I literally cried myself to sleep every night!

Anyway, today is a big day for Niall! I enrolled him in a hybrid school. He knows and really wants to go because it's where Harry goes. He's also very nervous and very scared.

I would be, too, if I was him. He's got hardly any confidence (I find this adorable, but he thinks it lets him down, makes people hate him), and is starting at a school where he will know no one but Harry.

This is some scary chizz for him!

"Leeyuum! How do I look?" I hear and spin around. He's changed since the incident with the rotten candy.. He now speaks in first person. Which I don't mind at all!

He runs to me and I hug him tightly.

"Awh! Look at you, Nialler! All ready fro your first day at school! You look absolutely gorgeous!" I say and leave go of the hug, kissing him on the lips.

"I love you, Liam!" Niall says and I smile down at him lovingly, looking into his eyes.

"I love you, too, Nialler!" I say and he hugs me again.

When he let's go, I check my watch an discover that it's time to go.

But, not before I give my little Nialler his surprise!

"I have surprise for you, Nialler, baby!" I say while reaching into my back pocket for his white iPhone 5.

"Whoa! What is it?" He asks me and I smile.

"It's your very own phone! You can play games on it, text people, phone people, use the Internet, emails, anything you want!" I say and he smiles down at it like a kid in a sweet shop!

"On it, you have mine, Louis' and Harry's numbers in case of an emergency. Harry will explain everything, I'm sure!" I say as I usher him out of the door ready to take him to Lou and Harry's house.

"Are we going to get Harry first?" He asks and I nod at him. He beams up at me. I open the passenger car door and let him in, shutting it behind him.

I let myself in the driver's side and we're off.

"I'm scared!" Niall says when we get through the door of Harry and Lou's house. Nialler starts ranting and raving on about how bad, scary and horrid it will be.

II lean down and silence him with another kiss.

"You'll be fine, I promise! Just stick with Harry! And you have all of our numbers if you do need us!" I say and he nods at me. We turn around and smile at Louis and Harry, who takes Nialler's hand in his and they walk out of the door together.

Me and Louis stand at the garden gate and watch until thy are out of sight.

We call things at them, like 'Stick with Harry!' , 'Have fun!' , 'You'll be fine!' , 'Look after Nialler for us, Haz!' , 'Bye, boys!' and 'You have our numbers if you need us!'

When they disappear, me and Lou go inside for some tea.

"So, fancy your Niall's off to school for the first time today!" Louis says and I nod my head at him, a worried look on my face.

"I know! I hope he's alright!" I say and Lou puts his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way.

"He's going to be fine! They'll call is anything goes wrong!" I get my reply and we nod.

Louis picks up the remote and turns the telly on.

We leave it on the side that it comes on, ITV, because there's nothing good on at this time of day and sit there watching it, sipping our tea.

I don't even completely watch the T.V. I just sit here, staring blankly at it, sipping my tea.

The hours pass and all we do is sit here, drinking tea, stare blankly at the telly and worry about my Nialler.

When the end of the school day comes, I am relieved to know that neither Harry or Niall phones me or Louis.

I jump a mile into the air when a phone rings, I realise it's mine and hurry to answer it.

"Hello?" I greet the person on the other end of the line, i forgot to check who the caller I.D. was.

"Leeyuum!" I hear in response and instantly know that Nialler and Harry are on the other end of the line. I pit the phone on Loud Speaker so Lou can hear too.

"Hey guys! Ho was your first day Niall?!" We ask at the same time and laugh our heads off.

"Yeah, it was awesome! Fun!" I hear Niall say and smiled to myself, thinking that i was right, he loved it

"Okay, that's great sweet!" I say and me and Louis smile at each other.

"We're almost there! We'll tell you every thing when we get there!" Harry says and we all say out goodbyes.

A few moments later, the door burst open and in walked Harry and Louis... In the arms of two burly policemen. Oh God! What have they possibly done now?!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Internet! I'm back with another installment of Deeply In Love!

Okay, I know you're probably wondering why I'm updating again!

Well, it's because Megz couldn't think of anything to write here.

I gotta go now, i need to find a way to stay awake all night!

Which reminds me, can you guys please go like me and Megz' new page please? its on Facebook and its called We're Only Going In ONE DIRECTION!

He'res a link for you awesome people!xD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Were-Only-Going-In-ONE-Direction/ so, please go and send us truth or dares, would you rathers, questions, or anything you like!

I'm doing an all-nighter on my ow, because Meg fell asleep again i think!:(

One last thing, DanIsNotOnFire and AmazingPhil are the most awesome youtubers ever! Seriously, go check out one of their videos! You can thank me later. 

link to Phil is not on fire (thats what they're called when they make videos together!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VevN2mn5s

Hope to see you all soon, bye guys!<3

~Shannon