Chapter eighteen- HELL YES!!

Louis' point of view

"I-I, oh my god Lou," Harry said, hand going up to his mouth and tears falling out of his eyes. His beanie hid his perfect ears and curls, which was really bad seeing as they are the cutest things I have ever seen. Before I met Harry I was close to breaking, I was this close to attempting suicide but on my way to a cliff, I bumped into a curly haired boy who happened to be Harry.

"What do you say to being my one and only for the rest of our lives? It's OK if you say no, I just, love you with all my heart and-" I was cut off by a pair of plump pink lips launching them self at mine, urging me to kiss back which, I couldn't not. The feel of Harry's lips were so soft and gentle and his eyes, oh I can't get started on them, they were so innocent, big and green I would get lost in them like I was in a forest. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he allowed it to me.

I darted my tongue in, swirling it around his mouth as we stood outside the hotel, Sun beaming down at us. Harry fisted my loose, white top, pulling away, placing his forehead on mine. "Yes, I want to marry you," He said, giving me a dimpled smile. I smiled back, attacking his swollen red lips again.

A cough broke us apart and we turned to Liam, who was covering Niall's eyes, giving us death glares. I smiled innocently at him, putting a possessive arm around Harry's waist, pulling him into me. "Guys, can you wait until we are actually at the hotel to get into, sexual stuff please?" Liam said, finally taking his hand off of Niall's confused, blue eyes. I chuckled but nodded, Rubbing Harry's back.

~·~

Once we had got to the hotel and booked our room, I had picked Harry up, his ankles locked together around my back and raced to the lift, pressing the button for the top floor and waited patiently for us to get up to our room and do what we want.

When we finally got to the top, I run towards the room, hurriedly unlocking the door and locking it again, turning Harry's back to the door and pushing him up against it, pushing my lips to his.

Harry kissed back, chuckling as we heard Liam shout 'HAVE A GOOD TIME!' at us as I unattached our lips and trailed kisses down his jaw, finding his sweet spot and kissing it gently before biting down on it. When I was done sucking a love bite onto my fiancé's skin, I trailed kisses back up to his lips pecking them before telling him to unwrap his legs from behind my back.

He obeyed, placing his feet softly onto the floor and looked me in the eyes innocently. "Arms up," I whispered huskily into his ear, playing with the hem of his shirt signalling I want his shirt off. He lifted his arms above his head, allowing me to take his top off of his head and I picked him back up, taking us over to the bed and laying him down gently onto the bed.

I looked at his sweaty face as we lay naked in bed, I kissed his forehead, his eyes were half open and half closed, "Go to sleep Haz," I whispered, stroking his cat ears.

He nodded, closing his eyes, falling into a deep sleep, leaving me stroking his velvet brown cat ears gently.

~·~

"Hey guys, did you enjoy?" Liam wiggled his eyebrow as he saw us coming, I nodded, guiding Harry over to them by his his waist. He hadn't long woke up and he was still tired. His bum was hurting after what we had done so I was being careful I don't touch that on accident with my leg. Niall beamed, smiling at Harry who returned the smile tiredly.

"Yeah we did, Harry's still tired but I had to wake him or he wouldn't have sleep tonight," I said, kissing Harry's beanie clad head. Harry mumbled 'what he said' As he sat on my lap, shifting every now and then to get comfortable.

I know what it's like, it hurts for a day after your first time. Harry made a pained face as he moved, it must of hurt his bum. I carefully moved him so he was sat so his bum wouldn't hurt that much.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Niall asked confused, looking up from a game Liam must have got him. Liam spoils that boy, but I can't say much, I spoil Harry.

"Well he ummm Li you tell him," I say awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"I'll tell you tonight Nialler," Liam told him, Niall nodded, getting back to his game.

"You OK my little kitten?" I asked him, he nodded, running his eyes tiredly.

"Yeah Lou," He said, testing his head on my shoulder.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

HEY, I finally updated. I hope you like this chapter, This chapter is probably longer than any of my other ones.

Well anyways, who here likes High School Musical? I think I might start liking it again.

Who's seen This is us? I have it was awesome. The film was full of awesomeness and craziness. I really enjoyed it.

Well carrots, (My name for you) STAY AWESOME!

Until next time.

Come to the darkside,

DIMPLES

STRIPES,

SPOONS,

NANDOS,

MIRRORS

PEACE OUT!

~Mrs. Styles

*EDITED*