Chapter Seventeen (i think?) - OH MY GOD!

Chapter Seventeen (I think?) - OH MY GOD!

Harry's POV;

We're on the way back from the water park, which was great, and Louis is asking everyone if they have a bag of carrots he could buy.

"Excuse me, do you have any carrots I could buy?" He approaches another shocked man. Me, Liam and Niall are trying our best to contain our laughter, and we aren't doing a very good job.

"As a matter of fact, I do," The man informs our friend, as he shoots us unimpressed looks. He takes a bag of carrots out of the carrier bag in his hand, "Five pounds, sir?"

"Any cheaper, please?" Louis begs him to let him  take the bag for a cheaper price. We all once again turn bright red in an attempt to stop ourselves laughing.

"How much?" The man eyes us all suspiciously before looking back to our friend. He is an amazing actor, he could be a professional for all we know!

"Free? Please, for a homeless boy, could you please give me the carrots for free?" He begs the man, who now looks as though pig are flying.

"No, I'm sorry, boy, but I can't do that!" The man tries to keep a straight face, and trying to sound stern. I don't want to rain on his parade, but he sounds as though he's constipated and looks as though he's giving birth to an elephant.

"Please?" Lou begs again, giving him a puppy dog look as tears start rolling down his face. Wow. Real tears!

"Shh, it's okay Lou! We can try and save enough money to buy you your very own carrot, okay?" I ask, my laughing fit over. Lou looks at over and runs at me.

"I - um - I didn't mean to.." The man stutters, trailing off when he sees Lou crying on my shoulder.

I only wanted some carrots!" Louis sobs into my shoulder. I whisper to him. 'We're being filmed.' I say loud enough for only Louis to hear.

"Uh, well, you could have this bag instead?" The man chimes in. He hands Louis a much smaller bag of carrots as though he works in freaking Go Bananas. Lou runs over and takes the bag.

"Yay! Thank you so, so much!" Lou says, wiping his tears away and walking back to us.

"Bye!" The man says in a hurry, and rushes off. We too are about to walk off, but we are stopped by some men and women in suits.

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice you are a brilliant actor, are you interested?" One of the important looking women ask Lou. She shows him an application form of some sort.

"Wow, look Haz!" He says, looking at me with an excited face.

"Go for it, Lou!" I tell him and he nods in an overjoyed manner. I laugh and hug him tightly.

"I'll audition!" Lou says, now talking to the woman who goes by the name of 'Beth' according to her name tag.

"Great, we'll see you tomorrow!" She says, clicking her fingers and walking off with the men forming a protective square around her.

"Well done, we're proud of you Lou!" Liam confirms. We all are really proud of him, and we all squeeze him into a group hug, even Niall.

\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/\\//\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

Liam's POV;

We enter the door of our hotel and go through to the kitchen. We take it upon ourselves to make a lasagna.