Deeply in love -Niam Horayne-

Liam's P.O.V

I walked past the alley that always spooks me out when I walk past when I hear a noise, it sounded like someone is crying. I decided to check it out so I turned to face the alley and walked in. What I saw was unbelievable, there was a boy, probably around my age sitting against the wall with his knees up to his chest, I knelled down in front of him and he looked at me frightened. He had piercing blue eyes and I couldn't see what colour his hair is because it was under his beanie.

"Hey are you OK? what's your name?" I asked, he looked at me and shook his head, no. I looked at the tag of his shirt and it said 'NIALL' in capital letter, "Niall, cute, can you talk?" I asked, he shrugged. I picked him up and realized he was shaking, I put my jacket around him and cuddled him into me.

I got home and sat him on the sofa, he pushed himself back into the sofa. I sat next to him and he pushed himself further into the sofa

"I won't hurt you, will you try and talk please?" I asked, he nodded and moved back out from the sofa "my name is Liam by the way" I told him,

"N-Niall will try a-and t-trust Liam" he said in a cute Irish voice,

I smiled and took his beanie off to reveal dog ears, my eyes widened

"your a hybrid, have you got a tail?" I asked and he nodded lifting his top and a long white tail come out.

"D-does Liam Like Niall?" he asked innocently, I looked at him shocked, why would he think that?

"Of course I do love," I said he crawled on my lap and snuggled into me.

Authors Note:- VAS HAPPENIN? its me Meg. what do you think of it?

Meg