Chapter Eight- A Trip To Nando's

Niall's P.O.V.

"Liam?" Niall asks as he wakes up and rolls around in search for Liam's warm chest to lay on. Niall begins to panic as he realises tht Liam is gone.

"Leeyuum?!" Niall calls as he runs throughout the house to search for Liam.

Liam left Niall.. Niall feels betrayed... Niall feels lied to...

Liam's P.O.V.

I really do hope he like my surprise for him! He has gone through a lot in his life and now he's beginning to trust me, the only human he trusts. I love him!

I want to do something special for him! So, I woke up early this morning to go down to Nando's so that I could make him reservations for us.

I walk home and unlock the door. The first thing I hear is the sound of Niall's sobbing.

"Nialler?!" I call out urgently as I dump the bags of supplies that I also bought while I was out. I run towards the stairs, where Niall met me, running into my arms.

"Awh! Nialler! What's wrong, love?" I ask him as his small frame shakes uncontrollably in my arms as he shakes with fear for some reason...

"N- Niall thought tha- that Liam had eft Ni- Nialler for real thi- this time" He manages to get out in between his sobs. I just hug him tightly and lead the way to the bedroom.

"Come on, I got a surprise for you! I'll find you something to wear and then we can leave!" I tell him as I sit him on the bed, pecking his lips.

I walk over to my wardrobe and get out a Red Polo and Beige Chinos. I walk to the bed and lay them down next to him. He picks up some socks, pants and shoes. He smiles a thank you to me and I walk out, closing the door behind me.

Niall's P.O.V.

Niall wonders what a surprise is.. Niall thinks it must be good because Liam seemed very excited when he told Niall that he had a surprise for him..

"Liam! I'm ready!" Niall says and Liam walks in with something in his hand. He walks towards Niall and starts to wipe a wet cloth over Niall's face.

Niall is shocked and scared, but he stays still for Liam because he knows Liam would never ever even dream of hurting Niall in any way whatsoever.

"Sorted! Let's go then, my little Nialler!!" He says and then leads me out of the doors.

******************************************HALF AN HOUR LATER!!********************************************

Liam's P.O.V.

"Hi, we have a reservation for two?" I ask the waitress and she looks at Nialler, ignoring me as though I don't exist.

I know he's going to love this!

"Okay, what do you want, Nialler?" I ask and he looks at the menu, then at me a few times.

"Niall wants what Liam wants!" He says and I smile at him. I know he can't read, but he's embarrassed about it so I'm not going to say anything to him about it.

I order our meals and we take our seats. I move my chair closer to Niall's and put my arm around him.

The look on the waitress' face tells me that I achieved my goal. She is more annoyed than I meant for her to be.

YESSS!!

"Nialler loves you!" I hear a soft voice t my ear. He's nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Awh, I love you, too, Nialler!" I say and sit up a bit as our food arrives, the waitress giving me dirty looks.

"If you don't like it, get lost! We don't want you as a waitress!" I say and opens her mouth wide before spinning on her heel and storming off. I look at Nialler and smile before we eat our food in peace.

The waitress doesn't make another appearance.

"Thank you for my surprise! Niall loves you!" He says as we stand up, me carrying our plates to put on the counter on the way out.

"Its okay, I love you waaaaaaay more, My Little Nialler!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><>

Hiiiiiii Guys! You guys are awesome! Especially @Niam36 , who has stuck with us throughout the book!

OKAAAY!! ASDFGHJKL!!! ME AND MEG ARE OFF SCHOOL FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS FOR EASTER!!!!

So, any questions or anything, ask away! Apart from Sunday, which is Easter! Because we will be way too busy, eating chocolate eggs! XD

Oh! You also may not be able to speak to me on the 17th of April (my birthday) and on 30th of April (Meg's birthday) , but I will try to get online!!:)

My birthday this year is two days after we go back to school!:( Last year, it was the day we went back to school:'( I JUST CAN'T WIIN!:'(

Apart from that, I have absolutely nothing to say!:)

Byyyyeee Guuuyyyyyyyssss!!<3

~Shannon