Chapter Four- Meeting The Boys

Niall's P.O.V.

Liam is taking Niall to meet Harry and Louis.. I don't know if they'll like Niall because he is different. I told Liam that and he said that they probably will because Harry is a Hybrid. Niall is a Hybrid, too, like Harry. Niall thinks Louis is a Human though.. Niall doesn't trust Humans, they have hurt Niall in the past..

"What's wrong, Nialler?" Liam asks Niall in a soft, gentle, soothing voice. Niall is starting to trust Liam, but he doesn't trust any other Humans.

"Niall was just wondering, is Louis a Human?" Niall replies and Liam chuckles. Liam doesn't know  yet, but Niall is almost trusting Liam.

"Awhh!! You're worried!! Louis is a a Human, but he's not scary! Louis' my best friend, he won't harm a fly!" Liam replies to Niall, and Niall sighs a breath of relief. Niall is a little bit less scared now, and he's going to stay right by Liam's side.

"We're here! Let's go, Nialler!" Liam calls to Niall. He called Niall 'Nialler'! Liam has a pet name for Niall! Niall feels loved!

"Niall feels loved!" Niall tells Liam, who smiles fondly at Niall and takes his hand, leading me to the house.

"Lou! Haz!" He exclaims and Niall feels less loved. Niall still feels loved though.

"Nialler, this is Lou and Haz! Boys, this is little Nialler!" He introduces Niall to Lou and Haz, pointing to everyone in turn. Niall cowers into Liam's side.

"Awh! Nialler! You're shy!" Says Lou as Harry runs off, Niall looks up to find that Harry is naked. Niall cowers into Liam's side again, clutching his shirt.

"What's wrong, Niall? Harry and Louis won't hurt you!" Liam says to Niall in a comforting way. Niall looks up again.

"N- Niall was worried that Harry and Louis won't like Niall c- coz he's different.."  Niall says back, looking at Louis nervously.

"Awh, no we don't! Watch this! HARRYYY!!!" He calls his companion while trying to soothe Niall.

"What, Loouuhh?!" Exclaims Harry as he comes back into Niall's sight.

"Show little Nialler that you're a Hybrid, too! He thinks that we'll think less of him because he's a Hybrid!" Says Louis to Harry who lifts his bouncy curls to show his Cat ears. He then spins around to show his tail. He's part cat! Niall has always wanted to meet someone who is half cat!

"See? I'm a Hybrid, too!" He exclaims as he pulls Niall through the house. He takes Niall to a room with a lot of electrical Human things.

"These are video games," Harry says as he shows Niall some case thingys.

"uh..mm..." Niall murmers and he runs to sit in the corner of the room. Harry looks at Niall, Harry's eyes softening when they see Niall. Harry rushes over and hugs Niall, trying to comfort him.

"Don't worry, Nialler, I promise you that no one in this house will ever make you sad or hurt you, we want to look after you, babe!" Liam says softly as he rushes over and takes Niall away, holding Niall in Liam's arms.

"Ssshh, it's okay! Do you have somewhere we would go to talk?" Asks and comforts Liam. I think I fully trust Liam now. Louis points Liam and Niall in the right direction and Liam guides Niall through the door with care.

 "Thank you, Liam!" Niall thanks Liam fervently. Niall hugs Liam.

"Awh, it's okay, Little Nialler! Now, can you te lme what's wrong?" Liam asks and Niall shakes his head.

"Niall thought that Louis and Harry would think less of him because he is different.." Niall replies and Liam hugs Niall again and sits him down on the bed.

"My wittle Nialler is scared!" Liam says, and he burst into a song:

"Here is a little song I wrote

You might want to sing it note for note

Don't worry be happy

In every life we have some trouble

When you worry you make it double

Don't worry, be happy......" Liam smiles at Nialler.

"Ain't got no place to lay your head

Somebody came and took your bed

Don't worry, be happy

The land lord say your rent is late

He may have to litigate

Don't worry, be happy

Lood at me I am happy

Don'tworry, be happy" Liam sings and looks down at Nialler fondly.

"Here I give you my phone number

When you worry call me

I make you happy

Don't worry, be happy

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style

Ain't got not girl to make you smile

But don't worry be happy

Cause when you worry

Your face will frown

And that will bring everybody down

So don't worry, be happy (now)....." Liam carries on and smiles down at Nialler.

"There is this little song I wrote

I hope you learn it note for note

Like good little children

Don't worry, be happy

Listen to what I say

In your life expect some trouble

But when you worry

You make it double

Don't worry, be happy......" Liam continues and Squeezes Nialler softly.

"Don't worry don't do it, be happy

Put a smile on your face

Don't bring everybody down like this

Don't worry, it will soon past

Whatever it is

Don't worry, be happy!!" Liam finishes and leans down. Nialler wonders what Liam is doing until...

Nialler feels Liams soft, gentle lips on his own. Nialler doesn't respond for a second but soon kisses Liam back. Sparks flew through Nialler's veins and fireworks burst open in Nialler's stomach. The kiss was slow and passionate, Liam and Nialler showing each other all the feelings they had for each other through the kiss.

When they broke apart, they were breathless and looking into each other's eyes.

"Nialler trusts you, Liam..." Nialler says and Liam looks at Nialler.

"Liam loves you, Nialler!" Exclaims Liam and he rests his forehead on Nialler'.

"N- Nialler loves you, too, Liam!" Says Nialler and hugs Liam tightly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><>><<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Internet!! I'm back with another installment of Deeply In Love!!

PLEASE!! If you love our story, share it and add it to your library!!

PWEASE vote, comment and fan!! It would mean a lot to me and Meg!!

@directionerandproud1 , @4nim4l104 , truedirectionerxxxx , directionersforeverx

FANK YOUUHHH!!!!<3<3

~Shannon:)