Forgot my keys

I uploaded! Yaay. I'm not gonna make any more promises cause I suck. Year 11 sucks more though so I'll just leave this here. Not so long but it's here! Enjoy lovelies xx Lala

No copyrights intended. Everything is my own work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14:

It was really nerve racking waiting for Luca to arrive. Only cause I didn't want to see what his reaction would be when he sees me here too. Cameron started cheering once Luca showed up and I braced myself. Everyone stood up to greet our boat driver. "Hey everyone, nice to see you all!" Luca greeted everybody and then he saw me.

"Hello Cam." "Heyyyyyy pretty boy, I didn't know you have your boat license" I said trying to lighten the tension I felt. "Yeah I do" he replied simply. We all piled onto the boat once again and Luca got into the driver's seat. "Y'all ready?!" He shouted and everyone cheered. Cameron put his arm around me and I decided to just enjoy the ride.

"Carmela was singing once and I made a funny face at her from the crowd, she choked and tried to continue singing but she sounded so bad!" Lionel teased me and I scoffed. "Yeah well I kissed Lion on the cheek once in front of his friends and he blushed so hard" I retaliated and his friends chuckled. "Anyone would blush if you kissed them on the cheek Carmela" Cameron complimented me and this time I blushed.

The anchor was pulled up and everyone got ready for the ride back to the docks. We've been out here for 2 hours and I'm starting to feel sick. Noah was sitting on a lawn chair and was holding a fishing rod. Luca parked the boat into it's spot and we all got out. "Hey thanks Noah, you're awesome" I threw the keys to him and he caught them. We parted ways and Cameron held my hand.

"What's happening now?" Daniel, one of Lion's friends, asked. "I don't know Daniel what should we do?" Lion replied. "I'm hungry" Luca said and I agreed. "Let's go eat then" Cameron suggested and everyone nodded and mumbled in agreement. We decided to walk the pier and eat at one of the seafood places. "Hey Daniel I like your shorts" Cameron told Daniel and he ran to catch up to him.

Luca took this opportunity and came and walked beside me. "He's nice" he said. I hummed in reply. I didn't want to talk about Cameron. I looked up at the now setting sun. "Now would be a nice time to be up in the tree, huh?" "Yeah" he replied. I saw him rub the nape of his neck. I nudged his side and he chuckled. He nudged me back and we kept going at it until we were both laughing. "You're not that weak pretty boy" I teased him. "Just because I'm pretty, doesn't mean I'm weak!" He shouted in fake annoyance.

I ruffled his hair and pouted my lips. "Aw babyy" I cooed and he ruffled his hair this time to fix it the way he liked it. "Do you eat seafood?" He asked me randomly and I gasped in fake shock. "Of course I do! Anything from the sea is good. How bout you pretty boy? Too much for you?" I asked assuming he didn't like it. "Don't fancy it that much" he replied honestly.

"Hey babe!" I heard Cameron call out to me. It was the first time Cameron called me that. I looked to him. "Look at this pelican" he motioned to the rocks and I jogged towards him. There was a pelican sitting on one of the rocks, it's mouth was wide open and it had 3 live fish in its mouth. "That's weird" I commented and backed away. The pelican flew away and he laughed. "C'mon let's go" he entwined our fingers and I looked to Luca.

Luca was following the group but he was quiet. I felt bad for leaving him now. Damn it. "Here it is! Hermit's Crib, the bestest seafood place in all of Melbourne!" Lionel announced and we all walked into the restaurant. "Hermit's crib like Hermit crab! That's so clever" I mused. Everyone chuckled.

"She'd have the salad" Cameron ordered for me and my eyes bulged. He looked back to me and the waitress did too. She shook her head in disapproval. "Just kidding, you should see your face!" Cameron bellowed and he cracked up laughing. I hit his arm and laughed too. "Shrimp bouquet please with the dipping sauce!" I ordered.