The Truth

Hey everybody!!! I'm late and sorry. I'm not motivated enough to write everyday but I'm trying to do the best I can. Enjoy this chapter, I enjoyed writing it!

No copyrights intended. Everything is my own work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When are we leaving?" I asked with a mouthful of cereal. "When they get here,” Luca replied dryly. I rolled my eyes. He can be such a baby sometimes.

“Why are you acting so upset?” I asked him exasperated.

“I’m not.”

 “Yes you are, if you don’t like something I’m doing, tell me.”

“I don’t like Cameron”

“Well I do so stop being some overprotective brother or whatever”

“Carmela you don’t know him they way I do”

“He told me you guys are still friends so he can’t be too bad that I cant handle it”

“Just be careful”

“Just shut up,” I countered.

I was being immature because why the hell not. He was making me angry. “Are you guys ever not arguing?” Anthony asked as he walked into the kitchen. I walked past Anthony grabbing Lily’s arm on the way out. “Men” I muttered. Lily laughed.

“So where are we going first?” I asked Lily. She took her place on my bed and lay down. “I’m so scared, what if we don’t find a nice dress?” she asked me. I chuckled. “Don’t be silly! There’s hundreds of dresses that you can choose from” I reassured her. “That’s what I’m scared of, how am I going to know which one is THE one?” poor Lily looked distraught. Drama queen.

I held onto my purse and picked up my phone stuffing it in my jeans pocket. “We’re leaving, don’t wait up” Lily informed the men and they both shot up. “You’re going to be late?” Anthony asked.  “We’re going to find a wedding dress not pajamas” Lily replied sassily and I giggled.  We walked out together towards my car. I beeped as we left the driveway. Lily high-fived me, “you’re awesome.”

The first store we went to was ‘Le Chateau Blanc.’ Lily grabbed my hand out of nervousness as we walked in. An employee greeted us at the door and she had a massive grin on her face. “Welcome to ‘Le Chateau Blanc’ what are we looking for today?” the woman asked us. “I’m getting married so a dress would suffice” lily replied honestly.  The saleslady looked down at our entwined hands and smiled again. “2 dresses?” she asked sweetly. I laughed at Lily’s horrified face. “Yes please” I replied and she walked in front us expecting us to follow. Lily looked at me questionably and I smiled. “Just play along.”

The lady showed us the different collections; there were le debut, le merveilleux, the tribute and the amazing collection.

The lady left us alone and we started browsing. Lily would smile at a dress and then she’d shake her head and let it go. This happened 15 times in the first 20 minutes. She had no idea what she was looking for. “Hey Lily do you have any idea of what you would want it to look like?” I asked sweetly. She sat down next to me and smiled. “I want it to be elegant, not princess. I want it to be floor length with no straps. I want the bottom of the dress to pool around my feet and I want it to have sequins all over the breast area. I want the back to be completely bare. I want to show off my tattoo” Lily concluded. “You have a tattoo?” I asked. I’ve always wanted a tattoo. “Yeah, it’s a flower” she replied. She bent down and put her bag on the floor. She pulled down her top a little to reveal her tattoo. It was really pretty. She then stood up and grabbed her bag. She grabbed my hand and maneuvered us to the front door. We walked out into the chilly air.