Revelation

I'm becoming an annoying wattpad writer who doesn't update their story for months and I'm really sorry bout that but anyways ENJOY!

or dont. 

no copyrights intended. everything is my own work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m so sick of you.”

Luca stood up and I followed suit. “I’m sorry,” he said looking me in the eyes. “I honestly don’t care anymore,” I told him. “You make me so damn angry, but when you do sweet things like tell me I’m beautiful or kiss my forehead or randomly ask me to dance, I cant help but love you for who you are” I rambled on. Luca’s eyes widened slightly before he parted his lips. “ You love me?” he asked more than stated. “I don’t know! That’s what I’m trying to say!” I exclaimed. That’s when my mind started to flurry. This was complete bullshit. I was actually sounding like an idiot and I know that I lost him because he looked so confused.

“Luca I’m your cousin, your aunties daughter, Cynthia’s my mum” I blurted out. Luca took a step back and raised his hands in defense. “Wait what?” he asked his face contorting into anger, shock and confusion altogether. “Yeah sorry I took so long to tell you,” I said mindlessly, waving my hand in a carefree manner. “I don’t believe you, I would know if you were my cousin,” he said shaking his head.

“Its true and the reason Cynthia doesn’t want us together is because its morally wrong to date your cousin and also why she didn’t tell me you were coming so I was shocked when I first saw you and you told me you were a Marone and yeah my name isn’t Carmela Daneel I made that shit up I’m a Marone just like you and Nate's my brother and Jonah’s my dad and I’m basically a big fat liar” I babbled on and on without stopping to take a breath.

Luca blinked once. Then twice. Then he kept blinking before he stopped. “Oh” he said lowering his head. Luca Marone then turned around and walked home. I followed close behind yet we didn’t speak or miss a step. The silence was killing me.

Just as Luca entered the house my phone started to ring. Then I remembered that I kind of did just run out of there so dramatically and didn’t go back. As I thought, the name Lily bear popped up on my screen. I answered it.

“Hey lily bear I know I didn’t come back into the café but don’t worry I’m at home ill just talk to you tomorrow and explain everything okay.” “Okay” lily said and closed the phone.

“She’s my fucking cousin!” I heard luca shout as he stomped upstairs. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room where my parents were seated. They looked at me expectantly. “ He didn’t take it well” I waved my hand carelessly. I sat down and put my legs up on the coffee table. I wasn’t going to be phased by this. My dad stayed quiet but my mum didn’t tear her gaze away from me. “Okay fine, he was singing me a goddamn song and it was adorable so I had to throw a fit” I explained.

Cynthia shook her head disappointedly, “I knew this was a bad idea,” she muttered. 

~ Next day ~